it was after dark and you were out

on the SS Schistosomiasis as a nurse during the invitation of Panama. It was exhausting and mentally draining. The only thing that kept me from jumping overboard was listening to Prince's music. He had just released the Batman sound back, and it was my favorite thing in the whole world. Then, at the dawn of the new year 1990, the Panama invasion was about to come to a close when the news broke that Prince was in a coma. And it was all HIS fault!" Barbara pointed and accusing finger at Michael. "He was so jealous of Prince's successful and was so worried Prince would break his records and become more relevant and popular than him, so he took him down! I know that for a fact because Quincy Jones testified to it in court at that little creep's trial for attempted murder, but that slimy jury filled with moonwalkers acquitted this homocidal worm!"

          "I DID NOT TRY TO KILL HIM!" Michael yelled defensively. "THAT HAIRY LITTLE ASSHAT BARGED INTO MY HOUSE UNINVITED AND CHUGGED ALL OF MY BLUE KOOL-AID WHICH CAUSED HIM TO GO INTO A COMA. I WANTED TO DRINK THAT KOOL-AID, BUT THAT FUCKER DRANK MOST OF IT AND SPILLED THE REST ON THE FLOOR WHEN HE FELL COMATOSE. I'VE YET TO GO TO THIS TRIAL, BUT THE JURY DID THE RIGHT THING BY DECLARING ME INNOCENT."

          "THE JURY DID WHAT YOU PAID AND BRAINWASHED THEM TO DO!" Barbara yelled back.

          "Yeah!" Margaret interjected.

          "SHUT UP, MARGARET," Michael and Barbara screamed in unison.

          "FUCK YOU, TOO, BITCHES," Margaret screeched, flipping them off with her wrinkly fingers before shuffling off to the bathroom.

          "Can we all please calm down?" Thelma asked sweetly with concern and worry. "You guys are being aggressive for no reason. Barbara, it is a possibility that Prince did cause this himself."

          "BULLSHIT!" Barbara screamed again. "THAT CREEP DID IT."

          "Barbara! Watch your language," Darla said. "What if your great grandchildren saw you cursing up a storm?"

          "YOU GUYS JUST MURDERED LIKE FIVE OR SIX PEOPLE, I REALLY DON'T REMEMBER HOW MANY IT WAS, BUT THE LANGUAGE YOU OLD BATTLE AXES ARE USING SHOULD BE THE LEAST OF YOUR WORRIES!" Michael exclaimed.

          "Enough with the yelling!" Geraldine chimed in. "The author is struggling to come up with more synonyms for yelling! You guys are making the story repetitive and boring. Can we please establish some sort of pattern of dialogue to make things easier on the reader and the writer?"

          Just then, another old woman entered the home. Everyone's except Michael's head snapped around to look in her direction. "Where have you been?" Barbara asked with a growl.

          Beads of sweat started to form on the other old lady's forehead. "I-I've been h-h-here this whole t-time," she stuttered nervously.

          "No, you haven't," one of the other background characters hissed. "I just watched you come up the road from the window."

           In the blink of an eye, the entire scenery changed as if Michael was just magically teleported somewhere else. He was now sitting in a dark room in a chair that was part of an arrangement of chairs that were arranged in a half circle with a giant mahogany desk in the center. In front of the mahogany desk was a smaller, inferior desk with a puny, plastic yellow chair made for toddlers (or toodlers, as I originally spelled it). He looked around him, but he couldn't really see anything but the outlines of the arranged chairs. A bright spotlight turned on and pointed to the giant mahogany desk and finally shining some light on the peculiar... whatever it was. Behind the giant mahogany desk sat Barbara in a big leather chair. In the half circle of chairs where Michael sat, which he could now see had a long, curved, slick mahogany table in front of them, were all of the other old ladies: Thelma, Darla, Margaret, Geraldine, a couple from the knitting circle named Bernice and Sherry, as well as a bunch of other old ladies he didn't recognize or remember seeing.

           This gang of elderly women is massive... Michael thought to himself thoughtfully.

           In the little yellow child's chair sat the old lady that came in the door like twenty seconds ago. She looked absolutely terrified as her wide blue eyes gazed up at Barbara, who was staring back at her menacingly. "You were seen outside past curfew," Barabara said with a booming voice of authority. 

           "W-what are you t-talking about?" the frightened lady in the tiny chair asked with a stutter. 

          "It was after dark, and you were out," Barbara hissed. 

          "IT WAS AFTER DARK, AND YOU WERE OUT," the half circle of old ladies repeated rather aggressively. 

          "You are being charged with the crime of being out after dark. How do you plea?" Barbata asked. 

          "Not guilty!" she pleaded.

          "Guilty!" Barabaraa declared. "You are sentenced to death by public execution. Margaret's flipping the switch."

          A quite Yesssssssss could be heard coming from Maragrate;s direction.

          The woman was immediately murdered afterwards. Margaret turned on the Jersey Shore and the poor old woman found guilty of breaking the unspoken rule of old women had a brain aneurysm.

          While the old ladies were busy fiddling with the corpse, trying to drag it out of the house to bury her, Michael slipped out the window and escaped back to his time machine.

------------------------------------------

IF Y'ALL AIN'T LISTENING TO JESSE MCCARTNEY'S NEW SONG, WHY NOT?

PLEASE READ MY MRBEAST FANFICTION

I'M LOSING MOTIVATION AND I HATE IT THAT'S NO GOOD BECAUSE I'VE PROMISED SO MUCH

ALSO MRBEAST'S BEST FRIEND STOLE MY MEME AND TOLD ME TO GET PLAYED AND I'M LOWKEY OFFENDED (ESPECIALLY SINCE HE DIDN'T @ ME) BUT HIGH KEY HYPED BECAUSE THAT MEANS I CAN MAYBE GET THE ATTENTION OF THE LOVE OF MY LIFE (WHICH IS MRBEAST IN CASE YOU DIDN'T REALIZE THAT)

I ALSO DIDN'T PROOFREAD SO IF THERE'S SPELLING OR GRAMMAR MISTAKES THAT'S JUST 2 BAD

LMAO MICJHALE JHACLSON REFERENCE

pls gam eend me