15 ✧ present

"Now knowing that my life would never be the same again, I gladly brought the twins home without any hesitation."
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Ready to be discharged today?" Sakura inquired, only getting a groan in response. "I've been ready for the last couple of days." (Y/n) moaned out, getting out of the hospital bed and grabbing the clean clothes in Sakura's hands.

"Yes, but you needed to stay here and recuperate from the birth." (Y/n) just hummed, heading towards the small restroom in the room and quickly changing herself. Smiling widely as she emerged out from the restroom with her dirty clothes in her hands.

"I can't wait to bring Nomi and Daisuke home. Well it won't be our home for long." (Y/n) happily said, pretending not to see the small sad smile now on Sakura's face at the mention of her moving away.

"When do you leave again?" (Y/n) stopped in her spot, looking up for her gaze to meet the other female. "I'm going to wait until the twins are about three to four months." She said, packing all the baby items and clothes into the bag.

"Okay I'm ready let's go get my babies and meet Sasuke in the lobby." Sakura just laughed at (y/n)'s excitement and followed (y/n) to inform the other nurse of their departure.

(Y/n) gently picked up a sleepy Daisuke, while Sakura picked up Nomi. Both females heading to meet Sasuke in the lobby to return (y/n) home.

"He's going to try and take one of the kids away from us. Try to avoid being so close to him." (Y/n) seriously said, knowing how attached her brother got over his nephews in the past couple of days. But not blaming because both of the babies were absolutely gorgeous.

Sasuke smugly told her that it was because of the Uchiha genes were the reason to why both Daisuke and Nomi came out so adorable. (Y/n) actually agreed with him because with out a doubt these two babies looked exactly like her and the rest of her deceased family.

"My babies are absolutely handsome." (Y/n) proudly boasted, looking at her friend for an agreement. "Yes, that means that they will attract many female and male attention." Sakura informed, laughing quietly at (y/n)'s disgusted expression.

"No one will ever be good enough for my babies." She fiercely said, knowing that she would have to beat off any unwanted attention from her precious baby boys. Sakura just laughing even more, shaking her head slightly knowing that (y/n) was going to be a very protective mother.

"Took you long enough." Sasuke stood up, already gazing at his sleeping nephews. "No you can't hold them right now." (Y/n) lightly scolded, smirking at how her brother only rolled his eyes and walked besides them.

Daisuke whined quietly, (y/n) immediately started to slowly rock him in her arms, smiling at how his discomfort went away and fell back asleep.

"You're a natural (y/n)." Sakura softly said, feeling proud that (y/n) would be able to handle raising the twins on her own. Sasuke nodding in agreement, knowing that his little sister would be able to provide for his nephews.

"I just want them to be happy." (Y/n) responded, a sad smile on her face as she peered down at a sleeping Daisuke. "As long as they got you they'll always be happy." Sakura's words comforted the Uchiha female as she shook away her sadness and replaced it with utter joy.

"Who do you think will cause more trouble?" She couldn't help but ask. Examining Daisuke before looking at Nomi who was also peacefully sleeping Sakura's arms. Both her companions took the time to slowly process her words as they both looked at the twins.

"Nomi looks like he would cause more trouble." Sasuke finally said, taking in the hum from his sister. "Why do you say that?" Sakura questioned, looking down at the baby in her arms, not once hearing him fuss in his sleep.

Sasuke just shrugged his shoulders and looked straight ahead of him. "It's just a feeling plus Nomi already seems more energetic than Daisuke."

"That's good that means that they'll have their own personalities." (Y/n) spoke, smiling at how different her boys could turn out to be from each other. She too agreed with her brother, Nomi already tended to move and look around the room as if he was wanting to learn more about his new surroundings.

While Daisuke seemed more like the calm baby and kept to himself. But both of them were pretty easy to handle, hardly ever fussing or crying for no reason.

"Regardless I'll love them both even if they end up giving me grey hairs." (Y/n) joked, only earning a shake of a head from Sasuke and a giggle from Sakura.

"You're still young (y/n) you shouldn't have any grey hair yet." Sakura laughed out, amusedly looking at her friend. "Yeah I might be young but I have two babies in my life." Sakura just laughed at (y/n)'s reasoning, not believing that she would be having grey hair anytime soon.

"We're here, welcome home Daisuke and Nomi." (Y/n) happily said, standing outside her home. Smiling brightly at the new chapter in her life.