✧ special

🌟AU
"A normal morning in the Uzumaki household."
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(Y/n) hesitantly woke up, letting out a large yawn. Proceeding to sit up so that her laziness wouldn't get the best of her and make her fall asleep. Rubbing her dark eyes, a small smile etched its way onto her face at the sight of her sleeping husband.

Although the sight wasn't a pretty one due to her blond husband's starfish position and the very unappealing line of drool slowly sliding down the corner of his mouth. But this was (y/n)'s husband, the father of her children, she would love him regardless of what he looked like.

"Naruto its time to wake up." (Y/n) cooed, lightly caressing the side of his face. feeling accomplished once she saw the beautiful azure eyes flutter open. Naruto's eyes blinked for a few seconds, trying to get adjusted with the light peering into his shared bedroom.

"Morning beautiful." Naruto's husky voice spoke out, the effect of sleep laced deeply in his voice. (Y/n) smiled widely, leaning down to place a chaste kiss on his forehead, letting out an amused laugh when she was pulled down until she was resting on top of her blond lover.

"We both know that we can't lay here any longer. The twins will be up shortly." (Y/n) protested, trying to lift herself up from him, only to feel Naruto's toned arms wrap around her tighter. "I don't wanna get up." Naruto mumbled, his blue eyes shining mischievously up at his wife. Even though he knew that she was right because as soon as his sons woke up, there would be no such thing as alone time for just the both of them.

But that's what made these little moments even more precious to Naruto, even if his two little menaces hogged (y/n) to themselves. The blonde knew that if he could go back in time to change any part of his life, he wouldn't change anything because he had all he needed, his own lovely family.

A small moan of content escaped his throat at the feeling of (y/n)'s nimble fingers running through his short blond hair and lightly massaging his scalp. "I guess we'll wait until Daisuke and Nomi come here." (Y/n) mused, smiling as she continued her soothing ministrations. Feeling herself relax into her husbands hold, once she felt his own fingers run up and down her spine and lower back.

It didn't take long for the couple to soon hear the soft pitter patter of footsteps resonating throughout the quiet house. Alerting the parents that their children were looking for them and heading towards their room. Soft hushes came from behind the door, making both (y/n) and Naruto eye one another, figuring that the twins were going to try and surprise them.

Silently agreeing with each other, they both closed their eyes, pretending to still be asleep. (Y/n) and Naruto both trying to repress their smiles, at the croaking of the door opening and the small giggles echoing in the room. (Y/n) noting that the giggles were most likely coming from Nomi since he was the much more livelier twin. While Daisuke was the more silent one, always analyzing before doing any actions, like a true Uchiha.

Snapping out of her thoughts, once she heard the footsteps approach the side of the bed. Preparing for them to jump up and wake them up, well that was until the blond's loud voice boomed in the room. "I got you!" Naruto screamed, leaning over (y/n) and scooping up the now laughing children. Letting out his own laugh, before giving (y/n) a sheepish smile and an apologetic kiss on the lips. Knowing that he startled his lover.

Feeling (y/n) respond back to the kiss reassured him that she wasn't entirely mad at him. Enjoying the simple and sweet kiss until the two squirming kids in his arms pushed his face away from (y/n)'s and cuddled into their mother. Naruto let out an annoyed huff and playfully glared at his two smug and smirking sons. Wiggling his fingers and tickling both the twins sides, chuckling at the loud squeals that came from his sons.

(Y/n) playfully smacked away her husbands hands, as she stood up from her warm bed holding both Nomi and Daisuke to her sides. "Why don't you two let daddy dress you up while I go make breakfast." (Y/n) said, while glaring at the blond at his protest of getting out of bed, but obliged and stood up and grabbed the twins. Leaning down to place one last kiss to (y/n)'s lips until little hands were placed on his face as they pushed his face from (y/n)'s.

"No kiss mommy." Daisuke demanded, frowning at his father who was looking down at him. "Girls have cooties." Nomi chimed in, a disgusted look written on his adorable chubby features. "I'm the adult here Daisuke and mommy doesn't have cooties Nomi." Naruto lightly scolded before informing his youngest. Smirking at the defeated look on Daisuke's face and placed a loud smooch on his chubby cheek. Smiling at how Daisuke blushed and buried his face into Naruto's neck.

(Y/n) smiled at the display in front of her before opening her mouth, "Go get them dressed Naruto and then come back." Was the last thing she said before sauntering out the room. Naruto gladly watching the sway of her hips before heading himself towards the twins shared bedroom.

(Y/n) hummed to herself, finally setting down the last plate on the table. Just in time to hear the loud cursing from upstairs shortly followed by a loud thumping sound hit the ground. Shaking her head while smiling, she soon heard the giggles coming from the room and heading down towards the dining room.

"Mommy." Nomi chanted, running up to her and launching himself at his mother. (Y/n) used to this normal routine held out her arms, ready to catch her youngest son and hold onto him. "Where's your father at?" She asked her son, watching how his own blue eyes shined with amusement at the mention of his father.

"Daddy's with Daisuke but he tripped over my toy." Nomi smiled, before laying his head down on (y/n)'s shoulder. (Y/n) let out a little snort, knowing that her kids always left their toys scattered around their room. Finding it amusing that Naruto never seemed to remember that fact and always seemed to find himself in some sort of accident as soon as he walked in.

"I already know why you're laughing." Naruto grumbled annoyed, but his eyes twinkling giving away that he wasn't actually annoyed with them. Daisuke currently being held in his arms, before sticking out his own short arms in the direction of (y/n). His piercing onyx eyes demanding that he be held by his mother just like his younger brother.

"I like to believe that they prefer you." Naruto mused, walking closer to his wife, helping her get ahold of their son. Pouting at how close his sons were to their mother, but not blaming them because honestly (y/n) was a pretty amazing woman and mother.

"Don't pout love, besides they love you too right boys?" (Y/n) said, watching her sons nod their heads. Daisuke agreed more slowly than his brother, making (y/n) laugh while Naruto just pouted more. Naruto sometimes believed that he was living with a little Sasuke because Daisuke truly resembled and acted like his stoic uncle.

"I love you guys too." Naruto responded back, not holding back and placing small and quick kisses to each of their head including (y/n)'s. "Ready to eat because I'm starving." He said, already taking a seat at the table, but waiting for the rest of his family to join him. Naruto feeling at peace with himself as he watched (y/n) help Nomi eat his food, while Daisuke independently ate by himself.

Knowing that all his life he always dreamed about having his own family with the person he loved. For it to finally happen with his best friend that quickly soon turned into his lover and the mother of his children. "Are you okay Naruto? You stopped eating, did you want something else?" (Y/n) worriedly asked, a small frown on her face as she examined her husband.

"No everything is perfect." Naruto assured, flashing her a quick smile before he continued to eat his food. Pausing once more to ask a question, "What do you think about a third child?" (Y/n) looked shocked, her own onyx eyes looking widely at her husband. Along with a heated blush on her cheeks, she reached out to place her hand over Naruto's own.

"If you think we're ready, I would like to have another child." (Y/n) shyly said, blushing softly at the feeling of him squeezing her hand. "I would like that." Naruto softly said, letting go of his wife's hand as they both continued to eat. Excited about the future to come to them and how he should avoid Sasuke from trying to kill him again for touching his dear little sister again.

_______________________
Wrote this because I haven't been updating in about two weeks. Anyway enjoy.