♕ princess cordelia

"PLEASE LEAVE ALL OVER COATS,

CANES, AND TOP HATS WITH THE

DOORMAN, AND FROM THAT

MOMENT YOU'LL BE OUT OF PLACE

AND UNDERDRESSED."

princess cordelia, aka the devil incarnate

princess cordelia, aka the devil incarnate. i'm just kidding, but not really. this darling girl is a wild child. you could never dream of controlling her. honestly, i'd like to see you try. she's the type of girl who doesn't give on single shit. she'll do whatever she pleases, and usually that means raising hell. now, by this time, you're probably thinking 'wow, cool, another wild child who sleeps with everyone she meets' but if you thought that, then you're dead wrong. she doesn't sleep around. she's not a hoe, and she's certainly not into getting std's. cordelia can have fun without fucking every guard around.

"I'M THE NEW CANCER, NEVER

LOOKED BETTER AND YOU CANT

STAND IT. BECAUSE YOU SAY SO

UNDER YOUR BREATH. YOU'RE

READING LIPS, WHEN DID SHE GET

ALL CONFIDENT?"

cordelia is the type of girl to ask forgiveness rather than permission. she's the type to board a plane to the bahamas on her own and call the palace to say sorry and she'll be back in a week with a new tan. she loves adventure, it's what she's all about. she needs something that holds her interest. if people aren't interesting enough, she probably won't waste her time on them. if someone truly is interesting, she'll probably flirt and smile and maybe mess with them a bit. it's just who she is.

"I BET YOU JUST CANT KEEP UP

WITH THESE FASHIONISTAS.

AND TONIGHT, TONIGHT YOU ARE

THE WHISPERING CAMPAIGN. I BET

TO THEM YOUR NAME IS CHEAP. I

BET TO THEM YOU LOOK LIKE SHI—

TALK TO THE MIRROR, CHOKE BACK

TEARS, AND KEEP TELLING

YOURSELF THAT I'M A DIVA."

like her twin sister, cordelia is 21 years old. except, she's younger than her sister lacey by six minutes, which means she won't be queen. rip.
— cordelia is bisexual but it's pretty damn impossible to hold her attention, let alone steal her heart. she's sort of a lone wolf you could say, except when it comes to family.
— the way to this girl's heart would definitely be with flowers and chocolate covered fruits.
— traveling, running, and photography would be her three favorite hobbies and what she does in her free time.
— she's wildly protective of her twin. hell yeah, she knows how to kick box. watch out.
— nicknames for her include: cora, delia, lia, and dee
— witty banter/ teasing is a turn on.
— except for all the flirting and talking she does, this bb is a virgin, but shhhh its a secret.
— catch her singing along to rap terribly in her free time.
— she has a puppy named north who owns her heart.
— she's a little too wild for you.
— there's much more to learn about her, but the rest is a secret. i can't make it too easy for you to catch her eye.
— oh except, have fun finding her secret tattoo.
let's just say you're probably really close to her if she lets you see it.

"AND I KNOW, AND I KNOW IT

JUST DOESN'T FEEL LIKE A NIGHT

OUT WITH NO ONE SIZING YOU UP.

I'VE NEVER BEEN SO

SURREPTITIOUS, SO OF COURSE

YOU'LL BE DISTRACTED WHEN I

SPIKE THE PUNCH!"