"it's not an interrogation!"

"no way, cora," grace westbay shook her head, an amused chuckle coming from her lips. "i'm letting you get away with a lot in this selection, but this is where i draw the line." the gorgeous blonde was sitting at her desk, leaning back in her chair as she looked up to the princess who was standing in front of her desk.

"come on, grace," cordelia pleaded. "this isn't the end of the world. one little interview can't hurt—"

"i'm not letting you alone in a room with each selected to interrogate them and scare them away," grace said, rolling her eyes at cordelia.

"i'm not interrogating them, and if they pee their pants at a few harmless questions, then maybe it's better to scare them away!" she reasoned. cordelia was adamant about starting the selection the way she wanted.

"you are anything but harmless and you know it," grace said.

"i'm not leaving my room unless the selection starts with the interview," cordelia crossed her arms stubbornly.

grace let out a sigh. "cora, you're acting like a child."

"bummer," cordelia shrugged. "doesn't change what i said."

grace ran a hand over her face. "lacey has to give half of the interviews, and you only get twenty minutes with each selected."

cordelia's whole face brightened. "sounds perfect!" she said. "thanks graaaaaace!" cordelia chimed, not letting out another word before she dashed out of grace's office.

good luck, selected.