Oyasumi ("Good Night")

~Warnings~

~Bad Spelling and Grammar~

~Even though this is crack, there is indeed spoilers in it. For TMI and TID~

~This is a crack thing I probably wrote at 2 in the morning~

"You know, this isn't what I was wanting to do at four a.m. Clary." Simon complained. He had come over to hang out at her house while her Mom and Luke were out of town. Jorden had woken them up about twenty minutes ago to tell them Jace had shown up and was acting weird. "Do you really think it's how I wanted this to turn out? I would've liked to stay asleep." She complained. "Do you think he's just drunk?" Simon asked as they entered the apartment building. "How should I know Simon? Just because we're dating doesn't mean I can know what's happening to him every second of the freaking day."

Before either of them had a chance to knock on the door Jorden swung it open in front of them. "Good! You're here! I was just about to throw him out the window. What is with you Shadowhunters and thinking you can all just come here drunk?"

"See? I told you he would be drunk." Simon shouted from behind her.

"Okay, both of you shut up. Where is Jace?" She asked shoving her way past Jorden. "He's on the couch," Jorden said slamming the door behind Simon. "Jace?" Clary asked walking into the living room. "I'm going to puke..." she heard him groan from the floor. "Don't you dare throw up on the floor!" Jorden screamed running through the apartment. "Could you just shut your mouth?" Clary growled at Jorden.

Simon, who was watching the scene from the hall, decided to go help Jace to the bathroom while Clary murders his roommate. For once, Jace didn't object to Simon's help. "Wow, he's wasted," Simon mumbled under his breath. He could still hear Clary and Jorden bickering in the living room.

"Seriously, did you have to wake me up at four in the morning?"

"He's your boyfriend! I don't know why he came here and not of went home or to your house."

"I think it's because I said I was spending time with Simon while my parents were out of town. So, he just assumed I'd be here and not the other way around. Jorden, seriously. Couldn't you of called Alec to come and get him? I mean seriously he's his Parabatai and his brother."

"Are you really complaining about taking care of your boyfriend? What a terrible girlfriend you are."

"It's four in the morning. I don't think you can call me a bad girlfriend from this."

"I think, I'm good now," Jace said drawing Simon's attention away from Jorden and Clary. "Are you well enough to walk all the way back to Clary's place?" Jace stood up and nodded. "Why are you the one in here though?" He seems perfectly fine now... Simon thought while saying, "Clary is going to kill Jorden, that's why."

Simon and Jace walked out of the bathroom and saw that Jordan was on the floor passed out. "What happened out here?" Simon yelled. He had literally turned away for a minute to pay attention to Jace and now his roommate was probably dead on the floor. "Well, what happened isn't really important. I do, however, think a doctor is important." Clary sounded slightly worried as she spoke. "Will silent brothers treat a werewolf?"

"No, they're only the Shadowhunter doctors," Jace responded, acting perfectly fine for someone who puked out their entire dinner just a couple moments ago. "Why are you people so unhelpful!" Clary asked irritated. "What about Magnus?" Simon asked, really not knowing anything about the Shadow world doctors. "I mean, maybe?" Jace asked, shrugging. "It's four in the morning. Do you really think Magnus will help us?" Clary said doubtfully. "Jace can call him," Simon said volunteering him. "Jace would ensure that he's not coming over here," Clary argued to Simon. "I'll call him."