When Tessa and Sophie get bored

~Warnings~

~Bad Spelling and Grammar~

~Crack~

~Spoilers for TID, I'm sorry I thought there would be less~

Jem was sitting in the drawing room with Charlotte discussing the latest news that the clave is concerned with when Will ran into the room looking very distressed. "Will? Is everything alright?" Jem asked standing up. "Everything is fine, nobody died!" Charlotte jumped up from her chair right as Jem yelled, "What kind of answer is that!"

"William, who died and how?" Charlotte demanded.

"Didn't you listen to what I said? No one died!" Will retorted. Jem looked at Will doubtfully. "Will, what is going on? I swear if you threw Gabriel into the river again I might just hit you."

"I did not throw Gabriel in the river! I promise!" Will frantically responded. Which, made Charlotte interrupt asking when Will threw Gabriel in the river. "That's for a different time," Jem replied. "I want to know what's going on now." Just as Will was about to explain what's happening, Cecily came into the room extremely upset. "Mrs. Herondale? What's wrong with you?" Charlotte asked nearly groaning about how difficult these people can be. "Some guy is downstairs flirting shamelessly with all the girls in the house!" Will complained, throwing his arms in the air. "Oh wow, how this sounds so familiar to complaints I've heard about you." Jem pointed out. "This isn't the same!" Will tried arguing but no one in the room was convinced. "Just come and see, will you?"

Upon arriving downstairs they were greeted by Gabriel looking like he was ready to throw someone out the window. "Did you do something right for once, Herondale?"

"Yes, Lightworm! I told you I would go find Charlotte. So, here she is."

Charlotte was ready to hit both of them because she didn't see what they were talking about at all. "Okay, where is this guy?"

"He's in there," Gabriel said pointing into the dining room.

Charlotte walked into the dining room to see Magnus Bane sitting and talking to Henry about, what seemed to be, one of his inventions while they ate some food. "I don't see what the three of you are going on about!" Charlotte yelled, making Magnus and Henry both jump. "Mrs. Herondale, I honestly expected this from your brother and Gabriel but, honestly I expected more out of you."

"No! There really was a guy!" Cecily retorted. "I swear to you there was someone in this house." As Cecily was arguing with Charlotte, Magnus looked over at Henry and asked, "Do you have any idea what they're going on about?" Henry shrugged and just continued eating his toast.

Down the hallway

"I can't believe they fell for that. I mean honestly, everyone keeps forgetting you can change even if there's not a dire situation at hand." Sophie said trying to contain her laughs. "I know. This is honestly the best thing that has ever happened here in a while. Unless she finds out it was me."

Tessa and Sophie had gotten bored the past few days and had decided to prank everyone by having Tessa change into a guy none of the others had ever seen before and having her 'flirt' with the girls. Tessa didn't actually try and do anything to Cecily. She had just said something that Will had said to her that she found very irritating. Which, actually did what she was trying to do. Though, her goal was to only mess with Gabriel since he had been extra annoying towards her the past week but, Will ended up in the mess as well making it more interesting.

"I'm sure she will just pass it off as Will and Gabriel fighting over nothing again," Sophie assured Tessa. "Though, I doubt Mr. Carstairs will be as easily fooled as the rest of them."

As if on cue, Jem came around the corner and greeted both of them. "Do you have any idea what's going on with those three?" Tessa laughed nervously and Sophie just kind of shrugged and said they seemed normal to her. "I swear, we need to let you two get out of this place more before you actually cause them to kill each other."