Chapter 14

[Reader's POV]

After the night had come to an end both Jungkook and I went to bed without a word. The small moment we shared on the couch last night going into the back of our minds to save for another day.

As of right now though it was early in the morning, WAY early. Jungkook had still been asleep while I waited in the living room for a friend who I owed something too.

Remember last night when I mentioned I had my boss under control and that someone had my back? Well that someone is Jung Hoseok, my partner. He had stayed late last night meaning my boss wasn't able to go home. 

Unfortunately I now owed him a favor, but I didn't really worry too hard, the boy was easy to please.

A knock at the door catches my attention causing me to jump up from the couch to answer it. "Hobi!" I quietly yell out of excitement.  The said man laughs before enveloping me into his arms.

"It's nice to see you, how's everything?" He asked as I guided him from the cold outside into the warm apartment. "Where's Jungkook?"

"Sleeping," I say sitting down on the couch. "But everything has been fine, it was hard in the beginning but everything seems to be okay now." Hobi smiles. "Enough about me, what is it you want for doing me a favor?" I ask.

He chuckles. "You know that rapper I listen to?"

|

I can't believe I was sitting in a cab, on my way into town to get Hobi that stupid fucking rapper. Out of all the people in the world and out of all the favors I could've done he had to pick this one?

As the car came to a stop I tossed the driver some money and headed out to find him. Lets hope he hadn't moved from his spot on the ground.

I made my rounds around the entire town but nothing, no Min Yoongi in sight. I can't just return home with no one, I told Hoseok I would get him Min Yoongi and Min Yoongi is who I am going to get!

"He must be an adventurous one," I mumble to myself, passing by the same location where he was last night.

"Hey weren't you that girl with the jackass who tried to pick a fight with me?" I look behind me and smile.

"You're Min Yoongi right?" I ask him. He raises his eyebrow before nodding. "Great! I've been looking for you for over an hour now."

"Why-"

I put my finger on his lips to shut him up. "Stop asking questions, you need to come with me back to my apartment." I say cutting right to the chase.

Yoongi slapped my hand away from his face and crossed his arms. "And why should I? That jackass boyfriend of yours is probably there and I really don't want to deal with his ass again," He said.

"He isn't my- Ugh anyway, please! I owe my friend a favor and he really seems to enjoy your music and it would mean a lot to him if he got to meet you." I explain. Yoongi had loosened his posture from an uptight one to a more laid back one.

"What's in it for me?" He asked. 

I bite my lip, what I might say could fuck me over in the end. Either Yoongi is a cereal killer, or Jungkook just might actually consider committing a murder. "You can stay with me until you make enough to find a place to stay, Jungkook won't bother you and I will make sure both of you stay out of each other's way. Deal?"

Yoongi smirked. "Deal."

||

"Y/n!" Jungkook yelled from down the hallway. "Open this door!" He began to pound on the door aggressively. 

"No! You won't let me explain my side of the story and if you won't let me explain it, I won't let you in!" I respond. I could hear Jungkook sigh from the other side of the door.

"Please let me in, I won't yell and will let you explain." I stood up from my bed and open the door cautiously. He smiled as he walked right in, shutting the door behind him. "Care to explain to me why homeless man is sacked out on our couch with Hoseok admiring him from afar?" 

I chuckle. "Long story, um-" I scratch the back of my head. Jungkook cocked his head to the side, waiting for me to grow a pair and tell the truth. "Look, Hoseok was the one who covered for me last night so we could go see the lights, I owed him a favor and it so happened that Yoongi is one of his favorite rappers." I explained.

Jungkook brought his hand up to his forehead. "Seriously? Then why is he sacked out on our couch?" 

"Imayormaynothavetoldhimhewouldbeabletostaywithusforabituntilhegatheredenoughmoneytobuyhisownplace." Jungkook's eyes widened. 

"Y/n we aren't even aloud to leave this place let alone let some stranger in! Are you out of your mind!?" He asked. I wince at the sudden yelling.

"I'm sorry! And you promised not to yell at me!" I yell back. Jungkook groaned.

"I want him out of here, ask Hoseok or something to take him in, I know he has a big enough place. Now go kick him out before I do it myself." He said before walking out of the bedroom.

I sighed. I knew Jungkook was going to be upset over this but can't he just let the poor man stay for a little bit? It's not like he's any better. He's an alleged criminal for hell's sake.

After taking a few deep breathes to calm myself down from the sudden outburst I decided to leave the room and do the deed.

||

(UNEDITED)

Hiii i'll be updating for a bit so :))))))

Thanks for reading!