Chapter 19

[Reader's POV]

The window fell and shattered on the ground in the bathroom. Jungkook began to climb up the ladder as I climbed inside of the dark room, luckily no one had been in there as mentioned before.

"Great job, Y/n." Jungkook whispered climbing in. I nodded my head before flicking the light on in the bathroom. Jungkook moved me to the side in order to peek through the door to see whether or not his father, or Jimin, were in the office.

I looked over the boys shoulder to see the office was empty. They were probably out looking for us as well, or they're in another part of the building. "I think we're in the clear." I whisper as Jungkook inched out slowly.

His father's office  was just as big as I had imagined. A large desk, stacked with papers and other various objects along with a giant chair you'd see in a movie. The room had a fireplace, couches and paintings on paintings covering the wall.

One of them being a portrait of Jungkook's family.

"No time to admire the artwork Y/n, we need to get-" Before Jungkook was able to finish his sentence the door busted open with a small boy in frame.

"You're not going anywhere, the guards a-are on their w-way." He stuttered. It was the boy from earlier, the one that saw me, Jimin.

"Jimin?" Jungkook questioned. The small boy in frame came more into the room with a terrified expression and shaking legs. "What the hell are you doing here?" He questioned. Jimin opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out.

Every step Jungkook took towards the boy Jimin would step back, probably in fear. I was curious as to how Jimin knew Jungkook, my guess is Jimin has been working with Jimin's dad for a while. The only thing that doesn't add up is that Jimin look's younger than Jungkook.

"L-Look Jungkook, now isn't the time for us to be having this r-reunion. Father is on his way and I-I don't want you to get caught." Father? Doesn't want us to be caught? They must know we're in here and they just sent Jimin to warn us, he isn't here to hurt us,

He's here to help us.

"Jungkook grab any sort of weapon you can and run, Jimin," I walk towards the boy causing him to flinch. "Where is Jin and Yoongi?" I asked. Jimin pointed out to the hallway.

"T-They put them in the farthest room in the left c-corridor, but you need a key. U-Unfortunately I don't have it." He hung his head low shamefully. I patted his shoulder.

"You're helping just my telling me where they are." I smiled, causing the boy to do the same. Jungkook had come back over to us with a pocket knife in hand.

I walk over to the fireplace and grab the metal rod they use to stir the wood around. "Where are you going?" Jungkook asked. 

"I'm going to find Jin and Yoongi, Jungkook. You watch out for your father while I go and get the two people who had nothing to do with this. If you need help," I toss Jungkook my phone. "Call Namjoon, I know you have his number." 

Before Jungkook could respond I ran out of the room and down the corridor. Unlike earlier the hallway was fully lit up, but this time it had a red tint to it. It must've been from the alarms when they went off, only this time there was no sound to it.

As I made it to the end of the right corridor, I looked around the corner of the staircase to see whether or not it was safe to pass. Two guards were standing watch by the door while three of them marched back and forth at the bottom of the staircase.

The only way I'd be able to pass them was if I was quick enough, but even if I were quick enough I'm still at risk for them seeing me. I look down at the metal bar in hand, I had an idea, but I knew it was going to get crazy and messy real quick.

Besides I wasn't really in the mood for killing someone via self defense y'know?

"Y/n," I turn around to the sound of someone calling my name. I see Jimin quietly run towards me. "Let me help you, just stick with my plan." Jimin grabs onto my forearm before walking out into the middle of the staircase.

The guards turn their attention towards us, the three that were marching had partially come up the stairs. "No need, the boss would like to see her. As for the boy he had escaped before I could grab him, keep watch."

It was like Jimin had turned into a completely different person. His stutter was gone and his face held seriousness like no other. Jimin walked me to the left side corridor, once out of sight he let my arm go, dusting it off.

"S-Sorry," He was back. "They're at the end, I'd be careful, b-boss might be in there." I nodded my head. 

"Go back to Jungkook, I'll be okay." Jimin nodded his head before turning around to leave. Before he could run off, I grabbed his wrist. "Thank you, Jimin." I smiled.

"Anytime, as long as it means I get my brother back."

||

(UNEDITED)

Brother? HAH anyway,,,,

Thanks for reading!