Epilogue

[Reader's POV]

It's Christmas day. Jin and Namjoon by the fire, Yoongi and Hoseok cuddling on the couch, Taehyung and Jimin are playing games in the kitchen, while Jungkook and I are opposite from Yoongi and Hoseok, doing the exact same thing we do everyday,

Cuddling.

The apartment is quiet, peaceful and-

"Y/N! YOONGI, JIMIN, NAMJOON, HOSEOK, TAEHYUNG, JIN, AND JUNGKOOK, MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Lucy yelled as she let herself into the apartment, bags of what is probably alcohol in hand.

Everyone sighed before screaming back. "Merry Christmas!" We yelled in unison. Lucy laughed before setting the bags on the kitchen table, pulling bottle after bottle out of the bag. 

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Jin and Jimin contemplating whether not it was too early to open a bottle. Jungkook snorts from underneath me. "Ten bucks the bottle will be open in the next five minutes." He said making me chuckle.

"Fine, twenty if its ten." Jungkook and I shake hands on our deal, now we play the waiting game. 

Lucy walks over and lifts my legs up in order for her to sit down, my legs falling down onto her lap. "So, are we going to be cheesy and go over the year in remembrance?" She asked.

"I don't think that's the best idea, it didn't really start to get good until the end of the year." Namjoon commented. We all nod our heads in agreement.

"I mean he does have a point, Jungkook and Y/n hated each other for gods sake." Jin said making me laugh and nod my head. Jungkook slapped my arm.

"Hey!" 

"I never really hated her, It just bothered me whenever she decided to open her mouth!" Jungkook defended himself. I turn around and slap his cheek. "HEY!" He yelled.

Before anything could get out of hand, Lucy grabbed onto the collar of my shirt and brought me onto her lap. "Let's not fight on Christmas day, alright?" She said. I rolled my eyes and nodded my head.

Jungkook grabbed onto my hips and brought me back down onto his lap, his arms wrapping around my waist. "She can only sit on my lap." He whispered on the back of my neck causing me to laugh.

I look over to the fireplace to see Namjoon sitting alone with no Jin in sight. Jungkook and I both look at each other before standing up and going into the kitchen, only to see Jin and Jimin passing the bottle of wine back and forth.

"IT IS THREE PM!" We yell causing the boys to set the bottle down and race into the living room. "YOU OWE ME!" Jungkook and I both yell at each other.

"You guys bet on us!?" Jin and Jimin yelled from the living room. Jungkook and I walked into the living room, nodding our heads.

"We wanted to see how long it would take for you guys to open a bottle." I chuckled, as did Jungkook.

"You two are an evil duo." Jimin said with a chuckle.

Jungkook wrapped his arm around my waist, looking down at me. "I guess that's why we fit so well together." I go on my tip-toes and kiss his cheek.

"We do, don't we?"

END