What Am I Doing?

* My P.O.V*

The water in the bathtub slowly drains, I watch as I think about how the happiness I use to have a while ago did the same. Lying my hand on the rim of the bath, I boost myself off of the wet ground. I grab my towel off of the back of the counter. Drying of my body, I grab my backpack filled with clothes I had brought to my grandma's house for the week.

As I exit the bathroom, I think about how lonely I am. I have no friends. All my school friends slowly quit texting me. I couldn't blame them, who would want to hang out with a depressing person like me?

I plopped onto the soft couch, burying my head into the pillows surrounding me. I wanted to cry. For no reason but the fact that I was so use to crying. I slowly lifted my face up, my hair falling in front of my eyes, and grab my phone that was laying on the arm of the couch.

I tug at the phone, forgetting I had plugged it into the charger before getting into the bath. Pulling harder the charger escaped for the wall. " UGHH!" I groaned as the charger box hit the sticky trap placed on the floor. I pull the box off the trap causing my hand to become sticky.

I sit up on the couch and walk into the kitchen and over to the sink to wash my hands with soap. I walk away for the sink and back to the couch, wipping my hands dry with my shirt. I lie back onto the couch and grabbed my phone again, removing the charger from the phone this time.

I start playing one of the unintresting games I had download onto my phone. As every minute passed, I slowly got more and more tired of the game until I finally exited the game for boredom.

I'm not allowed to have social media, so I can't just go onto Instagram and look at pictures of how great people's lives are, and even if I wanted to see how great they are, I have a parental lock on my phone, and even though I know the password it sends a notification to my mom's phone.

Instead of trying to download a social media app, I had to go to a website (which does not give my mom a notification), but the question was what website should I go to. I knew no websites.

I typed into the search bar " Websites where you can talk to people", then hitting enter on the phone keyboard. A lot of social media websites popped up, but one caught my eye ( and I'm not going to say the name).

I click onto the link taking me to a random website. Sign up lit up the phone screen. I quickly typed in a random username, the password I use for everything, and my age.

When the page refreshed, I noticed a chatroom on the screen. There were a few people talking, so I decided to say hi. The people in the chat were welcoming, saying hello and asking how I was. I was talking on the website until 1 o'clock in the morning when someone with a pug as a profile picture asked, " Anyone wanna play Pubg?"

I hesitate to type anything, but then the urge to make friends came over me. I quickly typed, " I'm down, just gotta download it first."

"Okay, let me know when it's done and we'll play, " they responded. I quickly to go the Google Play app on my phone and typed in Pubg Mobile. It was the first to pop up on the screen, but it took up 1 gigabit on my phone. I have 64 gigabits on this thing, what will a gigabit do to it? I thought as I waited for the game to download.

After Pubg finally installed onto my phone and I had created me an account, I quickly go back to the chatroom and tell the person," Hey, it finally downloaded."

" Great, add me at......., and tell me your username and I'll add you back so we can play," they explained. My fingers scrambled over my phone, typing my username into the box then sending it.

I tap onto my phone's tab button to go back to pubg and add them, but they had already friended me so I just had to click on the request and hit accept. How can I mess this up this time?

_________________________________________

Hey guys, I'm back again with another book! Sorry I deleted my other one, I don't think I'll delete this one. But anyways, I still haven't been doing this long so tell me what you think about it. I would love to hear all of your amazing advice for me😊😊!

Sincerely,
Your Amatuer Author,
Daysia💖💖💖

P.S. You can add me on Pubg Mobile at Daysia0110