Feelings

Wait... Did I hear him correctly? Did he just say I was growing on him, or am I making this all up? I thought to myself, doubting that he had actually said that.

    " Hello....Day?" I heard his gentle voice call over all my mental debating.

     " Oh shoot! How could I forget I was talking to him?!" I asked myself, panicking to grab my phone and reply.

     " I'm here, just had to do something important real quick." I typed.

     "Oh, okay. Anyways, did you still want to play some pubg..." he asked.

     I accidentally interrupt by responding with, " Sure! That would be fun!"

     "....or do you want to just sit here and talk? The choice is yours."

     "It doesn't really matter to me," I typed back," You can pick."

     "Well, I guess we can sit here and talk, but it's gonna be a little awkward now..."

     "Not a little, a lot," I corrected him.

     I don't remember exactly what we talked about, but I do know that we mainly talk about our interests, favorite color, and other things like that.

      " My favorite color is purple, what about you?" he asked.

      " Mine is red, always had been." I reply.

      After that day, we never were the same again. We always talked when we got on pubg, we rarely played a game unless one of our friends wanted to play.

     " Hey, gotcha wants to join the party, should I let him join or we can keep talking? It doesn't matter to me." He explained.

      " He can join," I respond.

      Sending him an invite to the party, his friend arrived. " Bruh, y'all have been in the lobby this whole time, what have you been doing?" he proceeded to ask nosily.

      " None of your business that what!" Pug replied. (Pug is that guy I was crushing on just in cause you are lost.)

      " Fine, you don't have to tell me what you and your girlfriend were doing, I bet you were talking about your feeling," Gotcha replied.

      " She's not my girlfriend, she my bestfriend..." Pug irritatedly explained.

     Hold up, did he just bestfriend zone me? He did! Oh well, I'll find a way out, I thought to myself. Gotcha, from then on, referred to my as "Pug's Girlfriend".

    Later on that day, I had to leave because it was around 3 o'clock in the morning. For some odd reason, my slow self thought it would be a good idea to say "Love ya" to Pug through messaging. I don't know if that was such a good idea....
_________________________________________Hey everyone! Yes, I made another chapter. I am really getting some work done! Anyways, I'm trying to make up for not making new chapters in a while.
I hope you liked this chapter. Don't forget to tell me what you think about it. Love you all!!

Sincerely,
Your Amateur Author,
Daysia💖💖💖