Did He Actually Text Back?!

Recap

After a while, it was time for use to get ready to close up the boutique and head out. I went to my phone and picked it up - at this point I forgot about the major embarrassment of him not texting me back, but then my phone vibrated.

Did he actually text me back?!? I was scared to look. I had gotten my hopes up, and when I get my hopes up it never happens. I don't wanna look!

I picked up my phone cautious not to get my hopes set on it being him, and to my surprise it wasn't, and yeah ik what you're thinking, " Daysia, you just said you didn't set your hopes up on it being him!" and while I did tell myself that, I couldn't stop my heart from wanting it to be him.

It was just a text that read " Hey chick, how was your day?" from my mom. I sighed in disappointment, but reply back with "It was okay". A few seconds after I sent that I get a text from Pug saying, " Hey Day, sorry I was at church, how has the rest of your day been" and I swear I screamed with joy a little because my grandma starred at for a second then asked me if I was okay.

We eventually get home, Pug and I are still texting each other, I don't really remember what at this point, but I do remember it ended with us going to play some pubg (aka talk on there and do nothing). I know I'm gonna sound so naive for saying this but with every word he spoke to me, I fell a little more in love with him and for once I liked the feeling I was getting in return, care.

Sometimes I'd let myself image that we'd get together and live happily ever after, but I instantly crushed the thoughts because we all know fairy tales only existing in books. After a while of talking about how much we have in common and our lives, Gotcha wanted to join and actually play pubg, so of course Pug asked if I wanted him to invite him, and being the good person I am I said sure.

"ArE YOu TwO dAtInG oR sOmEtHiNg? All you ever do is talk, like only people who sit down and talk about their feelings date."

" Gotcha, shut up before I kick you!" Pug explained firmly.

"Fine then, are y'all gonna ready up or keep talking?" I ready up because although I love talking to Pug we couldn't really talk about anything that we wanted with Gotcha in the call because he would just keep taunting us.

" Hold up," Pug said," I'm texting someone really quickly. Oh great, He's probably texting some other girl. I knew it was too good to be true, all the great talks we had and I'm still not gonna be anything more than a friend.

A few seconds after he said he was gonna texting someone a got a message on Pubg. Huh, why is he texting me? I come face to phone with a message that asked, " So are you my girlfriend now?" Wait what?!
_____________________________________________

Hi guys and girls, yes yes it has been such a long time since I've posted anything but hey, at least you get left on another cliff hanger, right? Anyway, I wish you all the best of luck with you life and I love you all❤

Sincerely,
Your Amateur Author,
Daysia💖💖💖