Friends?

I know what you are thinking, how can someone message up something so simple as to accept a friend request? Clearly you haven't met me.

    Too caught up in my thoughs to realize what button was the accept, I rapidly tap the decline button. "Dang it! Why can I never get anything right?!" I yelled while cupping my face with my hands.

    The it hit me, Daysia, you have their username so you can just send a request to them and tell them to accept! Do it now or you will never have friends again! I scrambled to type the letters in one at a time.

   " P...u...g...o...p...i...l...i...s, there!" I explained to myself, while hitting the send friend request button.

    I rush back to the chatroom to explain that I had accidentally pressed the decline button, but as soon as I typed it out fully, they explained," I just added you, get on Pubg and we can play!"

    " Okay, Let's play! " I said, rushing over to Pubg. When I opened the table back up, "Pugopilis invited you to the party" popped up onto the screen. This time, I made sure to hit the accept button.

    Their avatar was a male character with a black hat, black jacket, yellow and black pants, and black shoes. I sat admiring the clothes their character had. I just downloaded the game, so my character only had on a bra and underwear.

    I figured they were a male because of how they made their character. No one just makes a male character when they are a girl! (Unless they are Trolls. XD)And I know its wrong to assume people's gender. But they just seemed like a male.

     Verifying I was right, two seconds after my mind let the assuming escape, a deep, calm male voice, that could melt you like a Popsicle on the fourth of July, came on the voice chat.

     "Hi! You ready to play?" he asks. If anyone has ever met me, I'm one of the most antisocial people you can ever meet! So instead of being an normal social teenage girl and turning on the voice chat, I decided to type everything.

    " Yeah, Let's do this!" read the message I sent in response to his question. And instead of pushing me to turn on my mic like other people have, he worked with me to get us a win on our first try!

     "If you're in trouble, just come get me and I will help you, okay? he asked gently.

      "Okay..." I typed, making sure I was hidden well so I would not die. He was so supportive. I know I was reading to much into it then.

       So what, he was nice to you once, you're probably thinking. Well, to me that meant everything to me. I was lost, and just that one win and little support made my day!

     After that day, we soon became best friends! We would always meet up on the website and make plans to play again. Some times we would stay up until 2 o'clock in the morning playing Pubg. He even introduced me to some of his friends he played with, but always asking me if I wanted to play with them first.

     He was sweet, and I think that's why I ended up developing feelings for him. Of course, me being highly introverted and being the really dorky, nerdy person that I am, thought I had no chance with a guy like him. And the funny thing was I didn't know his name or age.

     Later one night, after we played pubg until 3:46 am, I couldn't get him out of my head. His calming voice, his supportiveness, him.

     Just because I was curious (not trying to act like a stalker), I went to the website where we had always met up at, went to my followed people, (because he was one of the first people I followed on there, and I only go to followed instead of followers with people I like) and I clicked onto his profile.

     Skimming everything in search of his age,  I finally found it at the end of the of the page, but was I ready for it?

_________________________________________

     Hope you enjoyed! I will try to update whenever I can do I cant promise that it will be everyday, so don't get mad if I forget, please. Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter and if you did, if you did make sure to leave a comment!

    Sincerely,
    Your Amatuer Author,
    Daysia💖💖💖