Crushing or Nah?!

Scrolling down to toward the bottom page, I look for the information I was yurning for.

" Religion: Christian and Memes...Status:...Single, YESSS!!" I said to myself, getting up and doing my victory dance ontop of the couch.

Hold up Daysia, we can't do our victory dance just yet. We still don't know how old he is. I pick my phone up from the couch cushion and scroll down, skimming over the words.

"Age..... 15!!!!, YES YES YESS!!He's only 2 years older than me, That means I actually have a chance!! Now I just gotta figure if he likes me back, and if he doesn't, I'll just tell him it's a prank...yeah, that'll work." I explained, advising my plan.

I got to my apps, searching for Pubg, and desperately hoping he was on. And to my excellent fortune, he was. I was still too shy to talk to him on voice chat. I know, I know, why would he want to go out with someone he can't even talk to? I was really worried about that.

" Daysia, what if he wants to know what you sound like? What if he doesnt like the way your voice sound?!" I panicked, "Oh well, you only live once right? Can't hurt me physically if he doesn't."

I quickly clicked onto the messaging bar on the left side of the screen. I hesitated at first to type, do instead of just coming out with it, I sent, " Hey. "

After I sent that he invited me to his party. " Hey, Day!" He explained enthusiastically.

" Hey pug, I have something to tell you...."

" Okay, what is it?"

" Remember Daysia, if he doesn't like you, it's only a prank.." I said to myself, debating if it was a good decision. I quickly type," Pug, I like you..."

A minute goes by without either one of us saying anything. I finally worked up the courage to say something. " Do you like me back?" was the only thing I wanted to know.

" You know what Day? You're growing on me..." was the last thing I heard before jumping up and doing my victory dance.
_________________________________________

Hey guys! Merry Christmas!!!🎊🎊🎉🎁🎁🎊🎉🎁🎊🎅 Hope you all are having a wonderful day! Sorry I haven't updated the story in a while. I always end up forgetting, and I'm sorry this chapter is so short. I was doing it in a rush so not my best work. Hope you have a great rest of your day and an even more extraordinary New Years!!

Sincerely,
Your Amateur Author,
Daysia💖💖💖