'Love Ya'

Recap:

Later on that day, I had to leave because it was around 3 o'clock in the morning. For some odd reason, my slow self thought it would be a good idea to say "Love ya" to Pug through messaging. I don't know if that was such a good idea....
_________________________________________

   " Wait, what?!" Pug messaged me through private messaging. " It suppose to be meant as more than friends or just friends? Because what I was going to say next would make this very awkward."

    " It was a little bit of both..." I reply. I still haven't figured out what he wanted to tell me. I don't know if it was going to be like ' Day, you're moving a little cast ' or the ' I love you too ' type of thing, but now I don't think k would have wanted to know right then.

       That night I couldn't sleep. All I could do was think about how much I liked him and his smexy freaking voice! (Like for real! His voice is just 🤤🤤🤤🤣) Vivid thoughts of us living together in a little cabin in the woods near a river drowned all my other thoughts and worries. I was hoping  he had felt the same

       I always waited for him on Pubg as if I was going to die if he didn't invite me to the party. Aw, he's not on today. Might as well get on....and see who's all on, I explained to myself.

      I open my internet browser to the site and quickly sign in; because I only had a limited amount of time before boredom consumed my whole body.  The first chat that popped up was his chat.

     Yay! He's on here so I can still talk to him, yessss!!! Okay I need to stop. I explained to my enthusiastic self; and realizing how thirsty I was acting.

    For some out of the blue reason, I decided I would DM him instead of talking to him through. ( I'm pretty sure it was because the chat was too crowded. ) " Hey! No Pubg today?" I say.

    " Hey Lol, and yeah no Pubg today; had to go to church and so some stuff afterwards" he quickly replied.

     " Oh, well I hope you had fun. I sorta missed playing with you and nobody was on so I just did randoms😅"

       " Lol. I did and sorry you had to play by yourself."

       " Haha, it' s fine.  Maybe were can play later or tomorrow?"

    " Yeah of course, I enjoying playing with you! You're a pretty chill person."

.......

     Somehow that conversation got deeper and I accidentally asked him for his ' digits' and can probably guess what he said...

_________________________________________
     Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in like... forever, but maintaining a relationship is hard.(hint to what happens next.) Thank you guys so much for reading, I love you all!!!

Sincerely,
Your Amateur Author,
Daysia💖💖💖