White Ribbon

"S-so Susie? What do you think of Lancer?" Kris asked with quiet curiosity, seeing how Susie almost blushed it made her laugh, Susie looked back over to her and thought about her question, it was kind of obvious.

"He's trash and I love him,a-as a friend!." Susie smiled with content, it was a nice yet rare glimpse to see her enjoying herself, they kept mowing through the fields of purple grass as they thought on and on, Ralsei, despite having low motivations and high fears thought well, healing his allies and stopping Susie from attacking too much.

Susie eventually got tired of being unable to hit her enemy, and eventually strayed off towards some shadowed trees, she looked annoyed and tired, so Ralsei decided a small rest would do her good, she slumbered down and hid her face from the light.

"Sorry guys... I need to rest... after can we talk please?" Susie asked out of breath, wanting to knock herself down next to one such tree, Ralsei desperately shook his paws and hurried towards Kris. 

"S-so um Kris, can we explore things nearby real quick, and maybe talk? Please K-kris?" Ralsei asked as he shook back and forth, his heart striking eyes looking up at Kris, who nodded surely to him, her urges wanting to explore the strange and mystique world anyways, yet despite that Kris couldn't help but realize Susie just felt down and wouldn't connect with the theme, just slumped up against that tree.

"I'm so glad its stopped now, I couldn't feel my paws before... hey Kris. What is that?" Ralsei asked pointing at the ground at some white glow, Kris shrugged as she followed along side the curious creature, eagerly eyeing it, they got close to find it was a random white ribbon, simply laying there in the afternoon sun bask.

"Ahh its a hair ribbon! K-kris? I think you should put it on." Suggestively Ralsei emphasized, Kris looked down on it, just laying there against the purple orange ground, she picked it up and glanced over at Ralsei, then to the ribbon again, and waited to tie it on his green hat.

"K-kris? You're giving it to me?..." Ralsei indicated as he blushed lightly at the generous gift, Kris stood over him and tied such ribbon on his hat, somehow even making it look less coarse, strange as Kris swore it was the fluffiest thing ever already.

"W-well? Does it look pretty?" Ralsei asked as his wide and adorable eyes wouldn't stop enticing Kris, blush stream lined underneath them, Kris felt a feeling of warmth hit her heart as she admiration-ally eyed the small creature looking up to her, her words were thrown off by surprise, she layered her arms around him and his fluffy head.

"Kris... your hugs feel so nice and warm...I-I'll try and give you something back I promise!.. K-kris, I-I want to get to know you more!..." Ralsei replied with emphasis, unaware as he automatically started to feel himself and Kris leaning in to each other, suddenly unable to stop, their small shallow breaths were hitting each others necks, their lips somewhat joined together... but something didn't feel right... sound right.

Kris noticed it to... it sounded like colourful words... like Susie, Ralsei looked up to Kris concerned, he took her hand and hurried over to where she was... what happened to her? A once so confident reptile was reduced to tears by something, just wallowing unable to coordinate, scratching the bark of the tree for dear mercy, her eyes shot madly at them.

"Kris, Ralsei...don't look at me! you don't understand!! I...I'm so alone... so hungry! I-I can't take this anymore!" Susie screamed in desperation, not like her usual self at all...and why was she hungry? What didn't Kris and Ralsei see? There was no time to question against the priority of checking up one her though, running over to the heavily breathing monster.

"S-Susie! Wha- what happened!? Please calm down, you need to take a deep breath and talk to us!...please?" Ralsei pleaded, even behind all her hair both Kris and him knew that she wasn't looking well at all, like a veil of insecurity it covered her attitude until now, she sniveled, barely managing to circulate as tears breached from every escape they could find in her eyes.

"You guys... I'm so scared in the other world... I have no one, no one likes me and everyone hates me! I don't want to act bad to others! Its just that I'm such a low life I have to to make myself feel good because I barely have anything and I'm poor! You guys... never saw it, you never tried! Why do you think I eat all the time!? I-I never wanted this!...Guys... please help me..." Susie cried faintly, angrily at first against the conflict to get her words across, she grabbed a thick stick of chalk from her pocket yet she couldn't find the strength to eat it, Kris took a knee down.

"Susie, I-I didn't know-... I'm sorry...I'm sorry for misjudging you... we can talk it out right here if you want. If you really don't want to be alone then, I-I'll be your friend and I'll help you, I promise Susie, forgive me please, I don't hate you... neither does Ralsei... y-you just need to calm down for now alright? I promise you" Kris reassured as she lay her hand on her shoulder, the tears eroded away the chalk and the mighty monster followed such advice until the minutes rendered her calm and stale.

"...Thanks Kris..." Susie sniffled as a small smile stuck off her like a slow sun rise, finally looking up, Kris and Ralsei held on to her hands as they lifted her up from the ground, she looked so different now... they held her by the back to comfort her in an effort to tell her she wasn't alone and she did well to admit her sorrow.

"C'mon tough cookie, lets head home." Kris quoted with a smile, slowly Susie nodded back, her barely visible eyes could still let off a joyful vibe as a single tear, the last thankfully had melted down her face, Kris tapped her back twice as Susies paws scratched along the pathway, dark light finally giving a firm grasp of some warm air over the environment.

"I'm...I'm sorry if I ever was mean to you two... ahhh I'm so hungry..." Susie sighed sadly as she kept on trudging in a melancholy stalemate with herself, as she looked down to her team mates, why would they care so much for her like this? she questioned why assuming she was a burden to the team "Its a-alright Susie, you can have this dark candy if you want..." Ralsei stuttered, handing it over to her, she glazed it down as a thankful expression followed, maybe this time she was learning the main theme...

"So what did you do earlier, and where did Ralsei get that ribbon?" Susie asked out of pure curiosity, keeping her eyes open.
"Well we... we just found it, I gave it to Ralsei and then we just went over to you..." Kris mumbled hoping Susie wouldn't see through her, Ralsei blushed as he held Kris's hand, he knew he needed a minute to talk to Kris in person, to tell her how he felt.

"Its alright you two... it doesn't really matter to be honest." Susie explained, Kris knew it, Ralsei wasn't just some random person she met, she thought he wanted to become more then friends, it was a possibility, yet she couldn't be certain so, it would only remain in the back of her mind, unless something set it off... would it?