Shredded To Pieces

Ralsei's POV...

"Alright Ralsei, follow my hand..." Kris waved to me quaintly, emitting a sad smile.

"Um, y-yeah Kris...?" I questionably stutter as her cyan hand wavered back and forth, cycling and leading my eyes with them faster and faster, it made me feel kind of dizzy, it slowed down and neared me as I looked at it curiously, only for it to boop me on the nose catching me by surprise.

"Ahaha, I love you so much, you're so adorable!" Kris exclaimed in slight laughter, as I looked even more dumbfounded, yet sort of happy, even though we were in here Kris could keep our moral up, its sort of sad how we both know that in the back of our head we are nearing a grieving path of pain.

"T-thanks Kris! I, ah, achoo! Ah- sorry!" I sneezed as a tingle flowed through me, Kris held on to my arm lovingly scratching her head against me, I guess as long as we were here then...

"Guys!? Will you shut up in there!?" A loud and incredibly annoyed voice called out from somewhere opposite our room, me and Kris woke up on top of each other after our conversation, it was pretty obvious who was talking over there.

"S-susie? Is that you? Please get us out if you can, me and Kris aren't doing too well... " I rattled against the iron bars as they crushed back against me, Susie's towering silhouette appeared ahead as she released the key switch with a puzzle, it took a while fro the gate to open yet I swear I could have heard loads of fighting in the distance.

The gates shuddered open snapping Kris from a dream she was having, she got up as I held her with my paw and we hurried over to where Susie was, Lancer was there as well but he had seen better days, he looked tired, exhausted to say the least, just wanted a time out.

"Sorry..uh... guys, you might have to go wtihout me, I'm a- I'm a little...uhhh" Lancer suffocated as he tried to catch his breath back from himself, he rested there struggling to think of what would happen next, I mean, we wouldn't have to hurt his father would we? I hope not...

"I swear to thoust it is thy divineful miracle that thoust worms had fended of my diligent traps! Quick Lancer, we must gather thy forceful rebellion to unfix thy wretched father!" A frankly hysterically character stood besides Lancer, hand on his shoulder

"Thanks uncle Rouxls..." Lancer wheezed, still catching his breath, I would love to introduce ourselves but... there was no time, we hurried up the catalyctic stairwell towards ever and every floor when...

We got up to the top...

 Then we saw him in a bad light, Kin Krule, eyeing wildly at us, I knew he was angry yet hoping I could negotiate and I opened my mouth, stab only to instantly be met with a spear head that knocked us down to the ground instantly, its so sickening how he never even gave us a chance to get there but there he was, the king of spades, I hope we could maybe become friends...

"King Krule... we only just met but we don't need to figh!-" Kris called out as her voice was crushed by King Krule's words.

"Enough lightners! This is the night where your cold and dead bodies land at my feet! Hail to the king!" He roared aggressively, like a corrupted and evil scream of fury, and at that instant the spear bolts flew towards us... time after time after time.

Dodging frantically and healing my teammates, we were moving in and out of the background to him, swinging axes, swords and scarfs meeting eye to eye with the spear of injustice and hate, I wanted to become friends, I wanted to talk but he kept refusing as I kept trying... then I saw a flash of blue.

"AhGH!" Kris yelped as a spear hit her directly, denting her armor inwards, my paw shook as my eyes widened, I went haywire and was suddenly exploding with worry, she could have passed out from that! Even worse she could of get hurt, coughing up a little blood, no! I won't let that happen!