Snowflakes and Confessions

"Sup losers!" a hyper active voice called out, first in laughing enjoyment then in puzzled confusion, it was Lancer, and his deep, void eyes would only simply question what he saw over at them, Kris, Ralsei, and... Susie?

"What are you doing there Susie...? You look like you're part of the enemy team instead of ours!... Wait...you're... on their side now aren't you? Does this mean were not a team anymore...?" Lancer pointed anxiously, a sad and honestly disappointing expression on his face, even if he was still confused.

"L-Lancer! I... didn't know you'd be here!... I'm sorry about this, they helped me..." Lancer sulked and almost wanted to lead his way off them, the spade in his face looked like it melted and galvanized into betrayal, before Susie, thinking about the situation came up with the solution.

"Hey... Lancer, join us, I promise I'll be here if we do, watch'ya say?" Susie asked as she looked to the emotive darkener, Lancer stopped trailing away and looked back, the air bristled against the trees and Lancer couldn't help but feel a wave of relief strike over him.

"Can... can we have mono tracked jackets though?" He asked, almost intentionally suggesting, Susie nodded as she looked back to Ralsei, who was currently stacked close to Kris in confusion of the situation, yet he could just make sure how it was happening, Susie continually eyed him with a favor to ask.

"Sure, Ralsei could make them, right Ralsei?" Susie suggested hoping the plan wouldn't backfire, yet she knew Ralsei was too kind to reject such offer, Ralsei for half a millisecond gave a puzzled glance but then smiled gleefully.

"S-sure! I'll be happy to! Especially since winters coming... by the way what day is it...?" Ralsei asked trying to guess at the day and time so he could pin point how cold it should it be, it was fair to say everyone already guessed it was closing on Christmas however... they just hadn't had time to think about it.

Not only that but Ralsei felt that he really needed to talk more with Kris, it had been ages since they did, well at least to them, he also knew Kris felt the same as she kept edging at him, trying to find a moment and get his attention, Ralsei knew she couldn't yet

"Ahhhhh... I'm starving, guys... is it alright if we get back to Ralsei's castle?" Susie cued desperately.

"But isn't Ralsei's castle literally miles away from here...?" Lancer asked, pointing out the obvious, the ominous tip of the roof of it was almost completely blended into the warm and dark sky, Ralsei knew as soon as he was to get back he should probably talk to Kris about what happened.

"I-Its alright team! I found one of these earlier... I have no idea where they come from, I had them since I was twelve, but its pretty cool, like a snowglobe- ahh-!" Ralsei finished off his enthusiastic explanation, within surprise it was a snow globe with a small glowing door inside, anti climatically he accidentally dropped it at the ground as the glass shattered, suddenly all four faded into dust and ended where back home and glanced confusingly around them. 

Yet it was a little displaced to say the least, Ralsei looked up dazed yet with recognition of his surroundings, calm and tranquil, Kris right besides him, just him and her in the same room, and Ralsei needed to talk, just before the snow globe shattered he individually thought where each of the team would go, finally he could get what he wanted off his chest...

"...Wow...do you like it? It sends us back home! S-sorry if it was a little quick... huh, this is nice, the same room we left in this morning!... Um, Kris, there is something I really want to tell you..." Ralsei shook nervously and uncontrollably, his words only managed to flow as the slight bristle of air and silence amplified his words, Kris listened in as the shy critter blushed more and more, looking deeply awed and sensitive... he was so fragile, his big white eyes gazed away as seconds past on.

"Kris...I...I...!" Ralsei couldn't handle the pressure anymore, his emotions cascaded over him and he shattered down to the ground crying in defeat, warm and numbing tears fell down from the lens of his glasses, the frames rebelled, helplessly shaking as he was forced down to the very foundations of the castle, Kris had no time to gasp, she ran over towards him and held him up, yet he was too ashamed to show himself, he was just a fallen snowflake.

"Ralsei!?... Ralsei! Its ok!... I'm your friend! Its alright, just rest here and talk to me... talk please, for me Ralsei... it would make me feel better if you told me how you felt... please Ralsei... just for me?" Kris pleaded, Ralsei sniffled as he raised up his paws, trying to help himself up as he nodded... he let his words release his pains.

"Kris... I'm so scared of what I'm about to say... I've...I've never felt this way before! Kris... you are my best friend... and I'm so petrified! Its just so terrifying because I'm scared to know the answer but I'm also scared that if I don't say you'll never know..." Ralsei cried as he huddled up against Kris, Kris could feel the warmth radiate from him, yet she could also feel him shake with paranoia.

"Its alright Ralsei... I promise I'll listen carefully..." Kris soothed as she moves her hand back and forth across his shadowed and fluffy fur, calming him with every stroke, Ralsei had finally caught to pace with his out of control circulation, the quaint wind hit the tree leaves, leaving silence not to destroy the atmosphere, it built up until it was time...

"Kris...I-I love you!" Ralsei at this point broken into pieces with tears in his eyes, yet he somehow managed, the emotions he felt corroded his voice like a rough paintbrush struggling yet trying to paint its words of love, and even despite the struggle, the paint flowed as it inked blush all over him, Ralsei had no idea how it ended up like this, but he was glad.

"...Ralsei!... do you-...you really like me that much? I don't know what to say, I-I never knew, I gotta think... Ralsei, you're the most sweetest person I've ever met... it would kill you if I said no... yet... ahh- Ralsei... I-I can't deny it! I... I love you too!" Kris exploded with deep compassion for him, a magnitude of sympathy had eliminated the quiet atmosphere as Kris embedded him with a tight, inescapable hug.

"Wow... I never knew they felt this way about each other... huh, Lancer?" Susie identified in a regretful manner, the two was unaware as she listened behind the door, with realization that these two felt so cared and tied towards each other, she and Lancer just rested after raiding the kitchen for food, but hearing this made her think, even me think... could they be better friends?

"Kris... thank you so much... I'm... I'm so sorry I'm like this... hey Kris, its almost Christmas tomorrow as well, I-I'll try to make it fun for you and the rest... your hugs feel so cozy and forgiving, t-thanks Kris, I love you..." Ralsei called out, feeling a surge of energy centered around the mysterious feeling that lifted his heart, here now he was crying not with anxiety but with relief

"Stay strong for me Ralsei, I promise I'll be here for you~" Kris comforted as she without warning grabbed Ralsei under his shaky arms, and reeled him in for a kiss, Ralsei went wide eyed with a heavy breath, looking left and right, yet within time Kris's comfort sheltered him as he closed his eyes, he didn't want to let go of the tight and heartwarming kiss, and just like her he knew this was only the start to this story, all they could do is see what the future held...