Christmas Day

"Finally its Christmas!" Susie shrieked out in a freakishly adorable excitement, she had promised herself, and even if she didn't say so the others that she would get a good nights sleep, and thankfully she did for the most part, she remembered a few years back when she would do nothing but stay up all night on a phone she 'found', she still had it even, still there was no time to waste for this though, after all it was Christmas.

Kris woke up with tired and scruffy bed hair, she looked adorably at Ralsie, while she had around five winter blankets on her Ralsie had nothing, he was just that fluffed up and cozy he was already warm enough, Kris jumped over enthusiastically towards him, she didn't want to wake him, he simply just looked to adorable when he slept, but Kris didn't want to miss Christmas with him, even if I didn't feel like it (Thanks commercialization).

"Morning Ralsie... you look cute like that." Kris whispered, hoping not to scare him and make the whole situation awkward between them, Kris drew closer to him, Ralsie waved over to her as he rubbed his eyes and put his gazing and wide glasses on.

"H-hi Kris, happy Christmas! Um, is everything alright?" Ralsie asked enthusiastically as he yawned, he looked outside the window seeing dark blue snow hit the ground, it looked so trippy in the underworld compared to above, it froze with every flake

"Ralsie, it- its cold today, I'm f-freezing again... is it ok if I can cuddle with you?" Kris asked slowly, his blush nervously stroked over his glasses as Kris moved up next to him, half lying on the bed, Kris peered up and tilted her head in a curious sense, Ralsie looked back to himself and smiled.

"O-ok then, if it makes you feel better Kris then-" Ralsie answered with a nervous smile, he moved along but before he could finish his sentence Kris pounced on him and nuzzled her head into his chest, Ralsie blushed with crimson.

"A-ah Kris..." Ralsie trembled shyly, yet he was stopped calmly when Kris put a finger to his mouth, and shushed him, he slowly and nervously followed her indication as Kris squeezed him tighter with a loving hug.

Ralsie wrapped his other arm around her and drew her in, Kris was so relieved, not only from the cold but because she was next to Ralsie, and trapped in his seemingly infinite layers of fur,  Ralsie smiled while shaking as Kris lingered on him for warmth, fusing all of the heat that she could.

Kris embraced him more sending his blush to a wavy apple red, she moved upwards towards him and caught a reflection of light from his glasses, as well as how cute he looked when he was this nervous,  ... his purely white eyes gave a soft and comforting gaze to her, and a smile lifted on the small gleeful critter.

"You feel so soft and warm... I'm glad you told me you love me yesterday, I remember your big sorrowful eyes looking up into mine, I love you too Ralsie... don't forget that..." Kris left off lightly... she brought her face closer to Ralsie and nipped him on his fluffy cheek for ten seconds straight, Ralsie fumbled with his paws nervously, but he calmly loved it, Kris could tell as well, his breathing lifted her up and down as Ralsie wasn't used to love like this.

Ralsie glanced shyly away as the acoustics of love played around in his mind, he just rested there comfortably, he wanted to, letting Kris did what she wanted, his heart pumped faster as he tightened his hug on her, properly cuddling up against each other, he long waited for this peaceful moment to emerge...

"Wish we had internet down here... then I could write something about us in a story, like, do you ever think there's just someone who draws out the fate of us but we live in his imagination built from inspiration through others?...I mean I have seen some of that though." Kris speculated in deep thought, Ralsie listened peacefully as the words flowed, he had no idea what it meant but he loved hearing Kris's voice until.