Shower Thoughts

(Just a small extra I was writing to practice, this chapter isn't really essential I'm just trying to test the effects of writers block and how bad it is but oh well, next chapter definitely will be and I promise.)

She felt like last night was entirely different, though she wasn't exactly weary but not energetic at all, yet she knew now they had to refocus on their goal of getting to the other castle, yet it seemed miles and miles away like some intimidating sky scraper on a mountain, still, goals were goals.

Kris took a moment to reflect back on what happened and how she got here, how it was on the surface when Asriel went to college and how lonely she was once that had happened, she really liked it down here with her friends yet she also had friends on the surface, besides, there was no time to think about this now.

She rubbed her eyes and woke up, looked right to Ralsie was sitting up writing a book, it had a nice orange glazed colour, and in the back in neat hand writing he wrote words continuously, over to the right Susie was still in deep sleep, she definitely over excited herself yesterday on Christmas.

"Oh, um morning Kris! Is everything alright? You look a bit worn out." Ralsie asked, his glasses only just catching her in their lenses, Ralsie adjusted his hat and shuffled cozily in his blanket, Susie turned and struggled in her sleep, it seems everyone was up for adventure yet, Lancer? He looked dis-focused in a deep thought, not deep as in he thought through, but deep as if his thoughts overwhelmed him.

"Yeah... I think I'm just having a bad hair day and, I'm also a little moody and frustrated from all these confusing thoughts I'm having, you ok?" Kris answered with a cold and heavy breath against the morning air as she managed to give Ralsie a small smile, she didn't feel fresh after all this fighting and celebrating, its like returning back from some massive two day hike or something...ouch.

"I- I am thanks, I'm sorry to hear about that Kris... I'll always talk to you if you must and you can rest here with me if you want to, it- it makes me feel a lot better." Ralsie answered back as Kris got up to him and kissed him, Ralsie kissed back flustered.

"Thanks... I'd love to right now Ralsie but I got to go and shower, do you- you know where the shower blocks are?" Kris asked, Ralsie readjusted his hat and pointed towards a door opposite the bedrooms, Kris gave a relieved look that they had clothes which Ralsie could make in seconds, all stored away in the wooden drawers.

"Right there Kris, I'll make sure breakfast is ready once you're done!" Ralsie added.

"Thanks cutie." Kris replied to his sweet tone sending him blushing a little, she moved out while Ralsei started baking with the stone furnace, a little time passed on with them both stuck in thought, not to mention Susie was able to wake herself up at this point judging by the careless yawning.

Ah, look a glitch in the story, well uh hi reader, hope you're having a good day!

It was barely any time at all until Kris was done, Ralsie went to the bedroom to read, or at least we thought, luckily setting on a timer on a mechanical clock for when it was done, at which Kris returned back and Ralsie? Well he looked a bit down, like he had anxiety or something, Kris picked up her pace towards him.

"Ralsie? Are you ok? you look a bit down..." Kris asked to the small critter who remained frozen like static.

"...Kris... I'm scared!  And- and I have no idea what to do and I don't want to tell you!..." Ralsie replied nervously as he was visibly shaking, Kris swayed over and grabbed his shoulder reassuringly, Kris remembered when she was fifteen things like this would get to her badly, although she had no idea what to do with Ralsie when he was feeling this way, his eyes were almost hollow.

"Its alright Ralsie, I-I can't understand if you don't tell me but I-I'm always here for you alright? So if you ever need someone to fall back too I'm always here." Kris whispered softly making Ralsie's breath go more calm and his heart thud faster, he knew what his fear was, but he'll keep fighting, just for her.

"Kris... I don't want to lose you... I will have to tell you soon, and its not going to be easy, but we can make it through together... right?" Ralsie asked nervously, instead of words Ralsie was instead hit with a loving kiss again, and to answer Ralsie's question he hoped that meant yes.

"...Sorry, is it alright if you head out the room Ralsie? I just gotta get changed." Kris asked him, only just realizing she had two towels wrapped around her, Ralsie nodded and headed out towards the table where breakfast was served, he already saw Susie had finished hesr and was just chatting away with Lancer in the doorway, I say chatting but they were laughing maniacally .

Kris headed out towards the the doorway in her armor, all ready to face the challenges which waged war ahead, the four stood to the doors, less so intimidating as they opened towards the stalled adventure, there was no turning back, right here, right now, the only way to go is forward, that was the least worrying though, what lied forward felt like a hidden blade with its intentions masked by the unknown, when will it strike, will it even?