Insecurities And Stuff

So I feel like I should talk with whoever reads this I am about to talk about insecurities of mine that I want to share.

Book insecurity: When I started writing I was going through a lot of shit and I didn't know how to handle it so I started the book "Addy Poison Apple" Well I had more readers at that time but then I disappeared for 8 months because of personal issues and not having the internet access and when I got back I finished that book and after a while I noticed and felt like a lot my followers weren't really reading anything and well I was upset about but I because I didn't have any fans I realized I write because I love it. My insecurity for Wattpad is that people will stop reading again and I will lose my love for it.

Personal Insecurity: I don't open up to people ever, and well when I came back after 8 months I didn't just leave a website I Physically left school for 6 months and no one knows where I was or why except one person and she was my best friend, she was the only person I told and well during the summer she called me and said she didn't want to be my friend anymore and I broke down but I realized that it's just life we find and lose friends all the time. My personal insecurity is I feel like I will never have some close to me again.

My insecurities in general:
I'm good writer but I don't have high self esteem so everything I do is in my eyes sucks. I also have a hard time feeling and seeing emotions in other people.

Happy crazy fangirl me!!! ^-^

Okay out of the dumps and into social me. I am a anime and Minecraft fangirl. MINECRAFT.
M I N E C R A F T
Is what inspired me to write books and that makes me laugh all the time because if it wasn't for Minecraft role players I would have never wanted to write books and be an English teacher, Minecraft shaped my future and sadly the YouTubers who inspired this are no longer doing the role plays.

I talk to my self alllllllll the time!!!!!!! Like every single day and I know "normal people" think that means your crazy so I like to tell people that.

I have acted out almost every single book that I have ever and idea for or actually written so my book "Cry Wolf" I have completely planned out and memorized along with all the books that are published and all the books that I haven't even written yet.

I support LBGTQ community. I am an anti-romantic which is people read my books they won't believe but I do not want or maybe never really want a romantic interest but that doesn't mean I can't support the LBGTQ community. I can tell that my parents want nothing to do with the LBGTQ community and that's fine but when it comes to my friends I can't really tell them a lot about them without my parents questioning me about things, like for example I have Furry friends and a Furry is someone who just wants to be an animal and sadly the get confused with a sexuality that isn't really what a Furry is and if I mentioned this to my parents they would over reacted like crazy and yeah...

I'm a crack shipper as they're called, I am the person who ship any characters in any thing ever no matter the relationship. >.<

Last but not least I am a cosplayer and it is great I have 6 wigs now three pairs of ears and two tails a cat and wolf tail an I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

That is all I hope this showed who I sorted of am and CATS!