07.

"Oh try this on", Mrs. Gunner hands Elisha a short dress as Stephanie goes through the clothes she currently has in her hand.

"I'm not even going to buy half the things I tried on", Elisha sighs.

"Oh stop and just try it on, it'll be the last one I promise", she adds.

Elisha went to the dressing home for the billionth time and try on the short cocktail red dress. It hugs her curvy figure and brings out her pink lips, she opens the dressing room door.

Stephanie and Mrs. Gunner gasp,"if you refuse to buy it, I'll buy it and make sure you wear it", Mrs. Gunner declares.

"I actually like this one", Elisha does a little twirl.

"Good because I don't know about you guys, but I'm hungry", Stephanie says.

"Where do you want to eat girls?" Mrs. Gunner asks.

"At a Italian restaurant, I miss their food", Stephanie answers.

"I'll wait in my car while going down on a burger and a large drink", Zane adds.

The girls arrive at the restaurant a few minutes later and the host guide them to a table.

"Who is your fiancé Stephanie?" Elisha asks.

"You remember my tutor I had for Calculus during sophomore year?" She grins.

"No way? Him?" Elisha gasps,"he moved back to Chicago?"

"We met during a party then reconnect, but he didn't ask me out till we bumped into each other at a Halloween party", she explains,"he proposed to me last Halloween on our third year anniversary", she adds.

"That's so cute", Mrs. Gunner coos,"when's the wedding?"

"End of next month and of course you're invited, because I know you got great fashion taste so I need help finding the perfect dress and the dresses for my bridesmaids since my mother is no help", she says.

"No problem dear, just tell me when you want to start looking", Mrs. Gunner states just as Elisha's phone rings.

"I'll be right back", she gets up and head to where the bathroom is then answer,"hello?"

"Elisha you haven't contacted me all week, are we even friends?"

"Tony stop being dramatic, we are still friends. I just been busy and so have you", she rolls her eyes.

"You sneaky little cheating wh*re, you been hooking up with that friend you are staying with, weren't you?" He fake accuses her.

She fake gasps,"how dare you assure me of such thing? I would never cheat on you Tony, you are the only one for me."

"Son who's cheating on you? Don't tell me you're dating a skank", Elisha hears Tony's mother in the background.

"Mom I was just joking I'm not dating anyone", he laughs.

"Hope so."

"I know I'm the only one for you Elisha", he teases,"it better stay that way."

"It will later, love you", she laughs.

"Love you too, you sneaky little b*tch."

"Later manwhore."

Tony laughs and she hangs up.

"Are you dating someone? Why didn't you tell me?" Stephanie gasps behind her.

"I'm not dating anyone, he's just my friend and we occasionally insult each other so our conversation will sound like we are", she explains.