14.

"Just now will be four weeks since you're here and yet still you can't even get my baby sister", Ace tells Jett when they get back to the hotel he's staying in while glaring at him with his blue eyes.

"I'm working on it, remember just three days ago she was targeted", Jett points out.

"You haven't found out who did it yet?" Ace snaps.

"Oh we did, but that's private information", he answers.

"Whatever, look my father's birthday is soon and will throwing a huge party. He expects you to be there and with Elisha too, to make your 'engagement' known to his business associates", Ace states.

"How do you expect us to get her without Brendan and his man getting involve?" Jett frowns.

"Easy, we take her unexpected. I know my sister, she's not very aware of certain things around her so getting her unexpectedly wouldn't be a problem if you do exactly what I tell you to do", he lights a cigarette.

----

Stephanie's wedding is in like three weeks and Elisha couldn't be more excited about it. Mrs. Gunner will be helping her look for the perfect wedding dress soon.

Today is Saturday and Zack already called her this morning before she left for work.

"Order's up", she says as she places the tray on the counter for Kacy, "table nine."

"I can't do that order", Kacy shakes her head.

"Why not?" Evan asks.

"I can't let my friends and ex boyfriend see me like this", she states.

Elisha glances over to the table where there are six persons sitting, four guys and two girls.

"Which one is the ex?"

"Bronze hair one, I can't believe my best friend I considered throughout my high school life hooked up with him during our graduation party last year, although we broke things off at prom", Kacy explains.

"Ouch", Evan says.

"Its fine, but she still could have told me she did instead of I hearing it from someone else", she scoffs.

"I'll deliver their order", Evan takes up the tray.

"No I got to be brave and face them, I haven't seen any of them since graduation because I left the day after and block off all contacts", she explains and takes the tray from him.

"Good luck", Elisha says.

 Kacy walks over to the table,"long time no see guys, Leah you look amazing darling", Kacy fake smiles.

***

Brendan gets a report that Elisha's brother was spotted in the city with Jett.

What is he doing here?

"Zane, we got trouble. Ace is here and is with Jett too", he informs him.

"You don't think he is here on businesses, do you?" Zane frowns.

"No, I got a feeling it has to do something with Elisha. We got to be cautious when she goes out, but don't mention anything about her brother to her, he can't know she knows he's here just yet", Brendan explains.

He nods and rings a few guys.

"I'll have some guys install hidden cameras around your house just in case", Zane tells Brendan.

"Good, also make sure that Elisha isn't alone when she leaves work or go out with her friend", Brendan adds,"watch her every move when I'm not there."