15.

5 days later......

"Today after she comes out from that café, we'll grab her, knock her out and be on the next flight to Georgia by 7:00 pm", Ace says to Jett.

"We're taking your father's jet, aren't we?" Jett states.

"Yes its what I flew in with, so we know her routine. If she's with her friend, we knock him out then grab her", he adds.

"What if Brendan and his gang are close by or literally watching her?"

"That wouldn't be a problem, I got some of dad's men's already watching the café and shoot anyone who tries to protect Elisha", Ace explains.

"Don't get Elisha harm in anyway when that happens or I'll have your head", Jett warns.

"Right, can't have your bride to be getting injured", he nods.

Jett and Ace for the pass few days been planning how to get Elisha without being killed or caught by the police.

***

Elisha gets a message on her phone on her lunch break.

Brendan: You're being watched, not by my men. After work don't use the front door, go through the back, I'll have Malcolm or Zane pick you up

Elisha panics a little, does that mean it was Jett's men watching or dad's?

She's been here for almost a month and yet still Jett haven't made any  external attempts to take her.

Maybe her father sent someone to take over that job?

"Hey you okay?" Evan asks her, they have gotten a little closer since Saturday evening.

"Yeah, I just can't wait to get out of here", she nods.

"Me neither."

"Evan, can I talk to you for a second?" Miranda says.

"Sure aunty."

Kacy is delivering a order to a table, while some guys check her out.

Evan comes back out five minutes later,"hey I got to leave early, would you be okay by yourself?"

"Where you're going?" Kacy returns back to the counter with another order.

"Family matter, I'll see you guys tomorrow. Remember, movie night at Kacy's place", he reminds them.

"About that, I  can't have it at my place tomorrow, someone is coming over", Kacy says.

"No problem then, Elisha I'll text you", he takes off his apron and leaves.

"Its obvious he likes you, just date him already", Kacy rolls her eyes.

"We're just friends Kacy, anyway how's your brother? Haven't heard from him all day", Elisha frowns.

"Probably busy, different time zone is messed up you know", she shrugs.

"Do you miss him?"

"I haven't seen him since Christmas, I think I am used to not being around him much now, but that question suppose to be for you", she explains.

"I don't miss him that much, since I don't him know very long, but we text almost every day and video chat when he can, so no", Elisha shrugs.

She gets a message.

Tony: Hey stranger, had a good July 4th?

Elisha: Yep? How about you?

Tony: Definitely, I went to my grandparents, catch up with some old friends and we got drunk