20.

Elisha sighs as she looks at her flight ticket, its been two days since Brendan told her the situation and now she's in the airport with her bag. Brendan is standing next to her,"you'll be okay and we'll talk everyday", he hugs her.

"And Skype?"

"Of course."

"Also I didn't call the girl I have feelings for", he adds," I'm afraid I'll get rejected. "

"Don't worry, I'm sure she'll feel the same way and if not then show her how much you do like her and that should convince her", Elisha suggests.

"If only it was that easy", he mumbles.

"Flight to Connecticut will be leaving in forty five minutes, all passengers get to check in point thank you", the announcer says.

"That's me, see you in two weeks", She turns to Brendan.

"Or less, be careful", he kisses her forehead.

"Always and Stephanie said you're invited too", she adds.

"Of course maybe you can be my date", he winks.

"We'll see."

****

Tony leans against his car waiting for Elisha, he's happy she's back for a week or two. He hopes she takes the offer from his aunt and stay here, but he knows he's being selfish it's her choice.

"Hey stranger", the hazel green eyes woman smiles at him.

"I missed you Elisha", he pulls her into a tight hug.

"Missed you too, now I'm starving", she hands him her bag.

"Thought you would have said that, so I brought this", he takes out a burger king bag from his car.

"Aw thank you", she takes it and opens the bag, taking out a burger.

"Now what do you want to do? I finish working early today", he ask.

"Your aunt's business building please, I think she's ready for my answer."

"Wait, you finally decided where you want to work?" Tony eyes go wide.

"Yes, I'm ready to give my answer", she nods.

"Where did you decide to work?"

"Its a surprise", she winks as she gets into the car.

"Come on, tell me", he pleads.

"No can do."

Elisha steps into the building she's familiar with for the pass two years,"Elisha dear, long time", her boss's secretary Violet greets her.

"Its only been two months, is she in her office?"

"Yes, go ahead she's just packing up", Violet nods,"we'll catch up soon."

Elisha knocks and opens the door, Rachel is placing a folder in one of the drawers. She's in a pencil skirt, with a white top and black professional jacket, her blonde hair is shorter and her lips red as a rose.

"Elisha", she gasps,"one of my best internship student", she greets her and kisses both her cheeks,"when Tony told me you were coming to Connecticut, I didn't expect you to come here just yet."

"I'm ready to give you my answer."

"Great", Rachel picks up the telephone and presses a button,"Violet, you can go. Yes I'm sure, see you tomorrow for 9 instead of 8", she puts down the phone and sits,"now let's talk."

-----

Brendan gets a call some hours after Elisha left,"yes? "

"Sir I got some news, Jett's dead."