29.

Early Sunday morning Brendan gets a call,"what?" He snaps.

"Elisha is missing, I just pass by your house and realize that all the lights are on from last night and Elisha phone isn't on", Zane explains.

"How?"

"Since I have your key, I unlock the door and saw her phone smash on the floor. Plus, the television was left on and a half eaten pizza on the center table."

"Shit", he mutters as Annelise gets up.

"What's going on?"

"Lisha been kidnap, we got to go", Brendan replies,"get my guys to my house by 1 pm, we're coming", he tells Zane and hangs up.

"But we aren't suppose to leave till tomorrow", Anne whines.

"Sorry babe, but this is urgent", he kisses her and goes to the bathroom.

"Can't you let your men find her? This suppose to be ou-"

"I made her a promise Anne that I will protect her, looks like I am not done fulfilling that promise. I should have let Malcolm stay with her for the weekend", he sighs.

"We better after a make up weekend after this", she scoffs.

"Lisha is my number one priority, pleased understand that."

"Might as well just make her your girlfriend why you at it", Anne snaps.

"Anne please, if something happens to her I will not forgive myself", Brendan turns on the shower.

"Fine, but don't expect me to talk to you any time soon once we get to Chicago."

***

"I should have known something was up when I got that message last night", Malcolm sighs.

"It's not your fault bro, we'll find her", Brendan assures him.

"How? We have no idea where she is."

"But I got surveillance camera, just hope we can see the plate number of  the get away vehicle", Brendan logs into his security system.

They see a guy walks up to the door, Elisha opens the door and he attacks her with sleeping powder; then takes her phone and text Malcolm before throwing it inside locking the door and carrying Elisha to the black car.

"Sh*t no plate number", Brendan curses.

"Now what?" Zane sighs.

"If her father is in jail then there is only one person I can think about who will take her..", Brendan trails off.

"Jett's father", they say unison.

"Contact Ace, we're going to Brooklyn."

"Let me go pack, how many days are we going to stay?" Malcolm asks.

"By weekend we suppose to be back, so five days top", Brendan answers.

_______

Elisha wakes up tie to a bed,"not again, why am I always the target to get kidnap?" She grumbles, at least her legs aren't tie. 

A guy enters the room,"you finally awake darling, sorry about last night ", he grins.

"Let me go!" She snaps.

"No can do, I got strict orders to keep you here", he shakes his head and sits on the chair right next to the bed,"such a shame a young lady like you is drag into this messed up world, but got to blame your father for that."

"My father? Is he the one behind this?!" She demands.

"Nope, let's just say revenge can sometimes be horrible", he sighs.