33.

Elisha frowns as Ace picks her up, she wakes up Fred to tell him that she is leaving.

"Hey sis, long time", Ace smirks.

"What are you doing here in Brooklyn?"

"Well I heard my sister got kidnapped and came to help obviously."

"Where are we going and where are the guys?" She demands.

"I'm carrying you to the motel we are staying at, get some sleep, pack and on a flight to New York by 8", he answers.

"What? Why?"

"Brendan thinks its best you spend the weekend there. Plus you get to meet Anika and Chase."

"Oh my nephew I can't wait to see his adorable face, is Malcolm and Draven okay though?"

"Don't worry Brendan will call and  tell us when he is awake and as for Draven, he'll recover."

"What?!" She gasps.

"They're in the hospital Elisha, we were set up. Will didn't have you so the trade didn't happen and we stayed at the bridge for an hour or so before they started shooting", Ace explains.

"We have to go to the hospital now Ace, I am not leaving till I see Malcolm."

"No you can't, its not visiting time yet and you need to sleep. Heck, Will is on the loose we don't know where he is or his second in command."

"Issac?"

"Who?" He frowns.

"That's his second in command, don't hurt him please or make him get arrested. He's the one who helped me escaped, I promised him that", Elisha says.

Ace sighs,"that's out of my hands, but if we can't get him then he is most likely safe."

**

"Hey I know you're tired so I changed our flight for 11 instead", Ace wakes Elisha.

"What time is it?" She rubs her eyes and yawns.

"A little pass 8, I brought breakfast and Brendan is in his room if you want to see him", he informs her. She gets  off the bed quickly and runs to the other room opposite to the one she slept in.

"Brendan!" She shrieks as she opens the door. He is shirtless and in his boxers alone,"thank you for trying to save me and for being here", she jumps on him wrapping her legs around his waist, hugging him.

"I will always come for you Lisha, I did promise to protect you right?" He looks at her in the eyes.

"Brendan have you see-", Zane stops when he sees their position.

Elisha blushes and gets off Brendan,"hey Zane."

"Glad you're okay Elisha, now what was that all about?" He teases.

"Nothing, he has a girlfriend."

"I am right here you know" Brendan states as he looks through his small suitcase for clothes.

"So? That doesn't mean you two didn't look like you was about to kiss or tear each other clothes off", Zane shrugs.

"Look she is dating Malcolm and I am dating Annelise, so drop it", Brendan snaps.

"Doesn't mean you can't have a little something at the side. Isn't it weird that you're dating your friend's ex and he's dating your best friend?" He frowns.

"No, that's their business and life", Brendan shrugs,"but if he hurts her I wouldn't hesitate to end his life."

"Well then the nurse that admitted Malcolm and Draven into the hospital earlier texted, a woman name Annelise just arrive and is demanding to see Malcolm."