Wrong Door

Warning:
This is a little mature  (+18). Please don't report me. I promise this will be the last sex-with-no-plot kind of story.

Zhao Yunlan stumbled for the nth time. Leaning against the wall, he shook his head and blinked successively, trying to clear his very hazy vision. 

He knew it was a bad idea to insist on going home alone especially when more than half of his consciousness is swimming in alcohol but Yunlan was never the reasonable type so who cares.

He was pretty much home already, inside his apartment complex and walking (stumbling) through the corridor where his room is located. There was nothing bad that could possible happen to him anymore.

Too drunk to focus on the numbers. Yunlan decided to try his luck door to door. He knows his door was not locked because he left with haste this morning.

Reaching nearly the end of the corridor, Yunlan was getting pissed. There were only two doors left but he still haven't gotten an open door.

He angrily grabbed the doorknob intending to break the knob if it's still locked. However, the knob turned easily.

Yunlan's bad mood quickly evaporated. Walking in happily while humming short rhythms. He slammed the door shut and locked it.

However, as he turned around, Yunlan felt slightly bothered as he realized that the place smells way to fragrant to be his room. Not to mention, the organized books and decorations.

It was only then that Yunlan notice a man who is clearly preparing for shower. He was sweaty and he was holding a towel.

The man was hot. He was topless, wearing only pajama pants as his garment, which exposed his broad chest paired with lean hips and well-defined abs to Zhao Yunlan.

Yunlan licked his lips. Advancing like a predator to his prey.

The man backed away as Yunlan approached.

"Uhmm.. I think you entered the wrong door."

"Yeah, I think so too." Yunlan said as he continued to advance. The stranger was backed into a corner and couldn't move but Yunlan kept moving forward.

He grabbed the man's wrist, forcefully dragging him inside the bathroom.

Once inside, yunlan shoved the man towards the bathtub. Not expecting it, he lost his balance and fell spluttering into the already filled bathtub.

Yunlan shed every piece of clothing he had until all that was left was his birthday suit.  After that, he stepped under the very cold shower.

It helped clear his head a bit, but the little soldier below his abdomen remained standing.

The man although taken aback by the sudden assault couldn't help but admire the godly feature that was revealed in front of him.

As cold water gushed, it flowed liked rivers through Yunlan curves. From his hair, to his nape, passing through his spine and through that cleft in between his buttocks. The man swallowed.

And then, as if realizing what he was doing. The man quickly tried to sit up and out of the tub, however too late. 

Yunlan had finished clearing his head and was ready for something else. He once again shoved the man into the tub. Straddling the man's legs, he moaned at friction of his own cock against the man's abdomen.

The man's hand automatically went to Yunlan's hips. Not sure whether it was to impede Yunlan's movement or to keep him from going anywhere.

As Yunlan leaned in for a kiss, he remembered something.