Are You Naughty or Nice? - Part 1

Short Author's Note:
It's a college AU!!!  😁😁

"You should definitely come!"

"I heard he's coming tonight."

"What should I wear?"

"Does that mean, one of us might get lucky enough to drink with him?"

Shen Wei paused briefly at the entrance of the hallway leading to his classroom. It was littered with students on their way to their morning classes just as he was.The usual morning chatter seemed oddly louder than usual. There  is an excitement in the air that was not usually there, especially from the girls.

He adjusted his rimless glasses and started walking amongst the crowd. Tilting his head a little downwards, an unconscious subtle action of hiding his face.

Shen Wei was probably what most people would identify as a nerd. He wears glasses, is often very quiet and would not be noticed unless you try to look for him. Not to mention, his very obscure presence.

Only the girls in his class knows that the student was actually very handsome and a real catch, because it is only in his class where he stands up straight and faces his audience directly when talking. His voice mellow and gentle.

Although, the girls in his class paid no attention to that. They would rather count how many mutations happened to tissues exposed to different kinds of chemicals than admire the beauty of a fellow classmate who is nothing but competitor for scholarship and project presentations.

Since, Shen belongs to the 5 percent population of the students of Dragon University who chose to study Biology and Chemical engineering, which was the specialty of the school and considered as the most difficult course.

They were the nerds, nobody from the outside pays any attention to them. Not that the students of this course have time for trivial things like romance.

The day passed as quickly as 8 classes did and Shen Wei went home at around 7 in the evening, a bit tired and sleepy. He was looking forward to taking a long soak in warm water.

Upon his arrival, he announced his presence to what seemed like an empty house. However, before he could take off his shoes, two burning hands grabbed him and dragged him towards the living room, pushing him roughly onto the sofa.

"What do you want?" Shen Wei asked a little ruffled.

He looked at the white haired young man kneeling on the floor with a thick blanket draped over his bare upper body and pajama clothed legs. This is his younger twin brother, Ye Zun.

The said young man was sporting a very high fever, judging by his very pale face and bloodshot eyes. Not to mention the heat that Shen Wei felt while he was being dragged towards the sofa.

A few coughs due to his exertion was his first reply.
"Gege (older brother), I have  a favor to ask." his voice was coarse accompanied with deep breaths.

Shen Wei has always been a doting older brother so the sight made his annoyance dwindle to nothing.

"How big is that favor?"

"It depends on how much of a big deal it is to you." was the reply followed by a grin.

If anything, the teary eyes, pale face and reddened cheeks only serve to make the younger man look more handsome.

Ye Zun's cheeky reply caused all of Shen Wei's doting feelings to evaporate. He has this feeling in his gut that whatever his brother was asking for will turn into something really troublesome.