I'm Not David, Little Lamb

[ Hi! Here's a long-ass smutty chapter to celebrate Christmas break and the end of my first semester!]
P. S!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END!

Enjoy~

Shen Wei was three days away from being proclaimed as the high priest of Dixing temple. Yet, he felt that deep inside his heart something has changed.

His view of the world has altered and his faith weakened. He questions the teachings of his fellow priests and even the fundamental beliefs of the church.

He knew that his confusion would only led the whole church to ruin.

Under the leadership of his faltering heart, no church would survive.

So, he asked Yezun, his brother, to take his place.

Three days before his proclamation, he packed a bag of necessities, mostly food, and left Dixing temple.

He knew that stepping out of the huge, heavy, golden gate would mean being stripped of all his claims to the life of priesthood, yet he took the step.

He had nothing else on him save the bag of food. His only clothing that was suitable for the outside world was a woolen sweater and a pair of trousers that his brother Yezun had given him as a gift for his 30th birthday.

His usual visage of robes was not meant for the outside world and is no longer suitable to be worn by him.

He wandered around for nearly half a day before he remembered the old church, which the priest that took him and Yezun in looked after, was only a 10 hour walk away from where he is.

The journey took him another day.

He arrived at the church only to find its gate rusty and old, uncared for.

The church itself looked unwelcoming. However, the shed beside it looked a little more tolerable despite being shabby.

Upon forcing the lock, which did not took much strength, Shen Wei found the room which the previous caretaker of the church must have used.

It was small and only contained a little closet, a small table and two stools but he felt thankful to have a roof over his head.

Looking at his dirty appearance, he figured he needed a bath. His long journey covered him with dust, grime and sweat.

He looked at the closet suspiciously. He stepped closer and gently opened it, dust clouds fell on him yet he found four cassocks which probably belonged to the previous priests and a few wide sheets that were most likely used for the altar. Again, he was thankful.

He emptied the closet, coughing viciously because of the dust. He placed the dusty clothes on the bed and went out in search for a source of water.

He found an old manual water pump which took him about an hour of continous pumping before it started to pump up water again.

Shen Wei set about cleaning the shed and washing the clothes. He may have been used to living inside the glamourous temple of Dixing, he never forgot the hardships he and Yezun faced in the process of growing up.

On the third day of his arrival, the shed was spic and span and homey. Shen Wei dressed himself with the cassocks he found while being in the churchyard. But, he uses his own pair of clothes when he goes out.

Once every 3 days he would venture out to buy food and supplies. He used the money he saved up while in Dixing temple. He never had to pay for anything in the temple that he had actually saved enough to be considered rich.