Chapter 3

DONT PLAY SONG UNTIL I SAY SO

Two weeks passed by so fast. Sal and Larry have been nervous wrecks. They were down at Larry's apartment and deciding what to do if Sal was actually pregnant because he's showing signs. (morning sickness, frequent urination, weird food cravings, etc...) "Have you told your dad yet?" Larry asked. " No, I think it's better if we don't say anything until we know for sure" Sal responded. "Wait its been two weeks we should buy a test now right," Larry asked his best friend. Sal just nodded "Let's go," Larry said getting up.  Sal and Larry got up and headed out the back door "Larry what do you want to do if it came back positive" Sal asked. "I don't know man whatever you want to do" Larry responded. "I know abortion is out of the question I could never live with myself if I knew I killed a baby," Sal responded. Larry just nodded his head in agreement. They finally got to the store  Sal looked at every test on the shelf and picked up the one that said 100% accurate when they got to the counter they got judging stares from the rest of the customers behind them. Sal and Larry both ignored them they made the purchase and left but the cashier said "good luck". 

(PLAY THE SONG NOW)

When they got back to Larry's apartment, his mom still wasn't home so Sal walked into the bathroom and he took the test out of the box and read the instructions. He took the test and then He asked Larry to come in. They stood there for  5 minutes then Sal walked over to the counter to look. Tears Ran down Sal's face.

"Larry I'm actually pregnant" Sal states then breaks down crying

"Larry I'm actually pregnant" Sal states then breaks down crying. "Hey, hey it's gonna be ok Sal I promise," Larry says as he hugs his friend maybe more now.