chapter 6

Sal's having a really rough pregnancy he's 4 months along now and he's huge it's not really doing any good for his tiny build. they told the others 3 months ago Ash was confused but very supportive. Todd asked if he could research his birth defect and Sal said yes so Todds been hanging around more often and chug just didn't want to get involved. Everybody at school knows some people are mostly confused and others call Sal a freak. They have another doctors appointment today they decided they want the genders to be a surprise. "Come on boys we gotta go," Lisa said as she grabbed her keys. Sal had to get another ultrasound today they see how big the twins are. They got everything set up as usual when they see them.

"Seems like one is smaller than the other but that's not something to worry about now because you're still pretty early on" Dr

"Seems like one is smaller than the other but that's not something to worry about now because you're still pretty early on" Dr.Zichi explains. Sal just nods and cleans himself up and they get those printed to. Then they leave "Hey Larry, I think I'm gonna give one of these to my dad, "Sal tells his boyfriend. "What why he kicked you out" Larry responded. "Larry he's still my dad he deserves to know how his grandkids are doing" Sal responded. "True" is all Larry could say. So once they got back to the apartments Sal walked towards his dad's apartment. "Hey dad it's me," Sal says as he knocks."Come in" Henry responds and Sal walked in. "Hey dad I wanted to give you an update on my twins," Sal said as he handed his dad the ultrasound prints. "Twins what are they," Sal's dad asked looking at his son's stomach. "I and Larry agreed to wait till after their born to find out" Sal responded. " Hey, bud I'm sorry for kicking out I was just scared on what could happen to you if you have a boy" Henry stated. "Dad I know its scary to think about but I can handle this" Sal told his dad and gave him a hug.

*Flashback to 4 years ago* 

"Mr. Fisher please understand if your son were to ever have a boy the chances of saving him would be very slim," A doctor tells Sal's father. "I understand thank you" Henry responds. 

*Flashback over*

"Anyway I have a gut feeling they're both gonna be girls," Sal tells his dad. "I hope your right bud" Henry responds.