chapter 5

A month has passed already and sal is bigger than he should be so Lisa set up a doctors appointment. "Hey, boy's wake up or your gonna be late" Lisa states. Sal rubs his eye and reaches for his glass eye and then is about to put on his mask until morning sickness hits and Sal runs to the bathroom and starts puking his guts out. Lisa walks into the bathroom and sits down next to Sal and starts to rub his back. Larry groggily walks into the bathroom and looks at his boyfriend "morning sickness again" Larry asks earning ya think look from Sal.  Sal finishes and gets up and brushes his teeth. "We need to get going if we're gonna make it to your doctor's appointment," Lisa says grabbing her keys.

At the doctor's office

They did classic protocol on Sal first then they needed an ultrasound. They had Sal lay on the table. "Warning the ECG (ultrasound gel) is very cold at first"  Dr.Zichi stated. They applied the ECG "HOLY" Sal states earning a laugh for Larry and Lisa. Then they get out the transducer and apply it to Sal and they only have to search for 2 minutes then they all see it.

 Then they get out the transducer and apply it to Sal and they only have to search for 2 minutes then they all see it

"Congratulations its twins" Dr.Zichi responds. Tears roll down Sal and Larry's faces. "Tw-Twins," Sal says happily and looks at Larry who smiles at him. "Mom," Larry says looking at his mom who was also crying. "Do you want pictures printed?" Dr. Zichi asked. "Yes, please" Sal responds. They got their prints and they cleaned Sal up then they left all three were extremely excited. "I think its time we tell the others," Sal said once they got home. "we'll tell them at school tomorrow" Larry responded. They went to Larry's room and laid down cuddling  "I can't believe we're gonna have twins" Larry says. "I know right, What do you think they are" Sal asked. "I think its gonna be twin boys what about you" Larry responded. "I think its twin girls I don't know why I just have a feeling" Sal responded.