Chapter 7

Sal is now 7 months pregnant he and Larry don't have long to get everything ready for the twins. They have the basics (changing table, crib, bottles, some clothes, etc..). Sal started talking to his dad more. they have their last ultrasound today before they get to see them in person Sal is excited along with the rest he's even taking Todd and his dad along. "Is everybody ready to go?" Lisa asked as everybody got in her car. Sal's been starting to have Brixton hicks recently which are practice contractions they're not as bad as the real ones though. "fuck" Sal whispers to himself. "BH again," Larry asked wrapping his arm around his boyfriend Sal just nodded. They all eventually got to the hospital "Are you guys excited" Henry asked the boys. "No shit dad who wouldn't be" Sal responded. Henry just laughed they walk in the door and they see Dr.Zichi "Heya boys how are you four" talking about Sal, Larry, and the twins. "We're doing great" Sal responds. "Let's get started" Dr.Zichi states and they follow her to that familiar room. Sal lays down on the bed as she does usual protocol. "Let's see here," Dr.Zichi says looking for the twins "there they are" She states. There on that screen are two fully formed human children they were so small but they loved them more than anything. "Holy shit" is all he could say. Sal's dad was in shock he loved his grandchildren more than anything. When they finally went home Niel was waiting for Todd. "great you're both here there's something me and Larry has been wanting to ask you" Sal said getting a confused look from Todd and Neil. "Would you two like to be the twins godparents?" Larry asked. Todd and Neil looked at each other "We'd love to" Neil responded. "Sal your mother would be so proud of you," Henry told his son. "You think so," Sal said close to tears. "I know so bud," Henry said giving his son a gentle hug.