Chapter 13

A special thanks to @DesdemonaDrachenzahn for inspiring me for more ch.

                                                                                      *4 months later* 

Larry and Sal are over the moon about their soon to be child but one question is are they a boy or a girl or another set of twins. Larry and Sal are of course concerned what if it is a boy, what if Sal dies, and many other things but they will get one answer today they're getting he gender checked today Lisa said she'd watch Diane and Lilly for them. 

                                                           *so without further ado on to the story*

"Thanks again Lisa for watching the girls," Sal says to his soon to be Mother in law. "No problem Sal but you guys better call me when you find out," Lisa says to her son and future son in law. "We will mom don't worry" Larry responded grabbing the car keys. "We'll see you guys in a bt be good for grandma ok," Sal tells his girls. "Sal your girls are angels you have nothing to worry about" Lisa responded.  "Love you guys," Larry said as he and Sal left.

                                                                              *At the hospital*

Larry and Sal walk up to the reception desk and the lady looks up "Hi what can I do for you today" The lady asks. "We're here for an appointment for Sal Fisher,"  Larry said to the lady. "Right this way, Dr.Desdemona will be with you shortly " she answered and led them to a room."Thank you" Sal answered. A few minutes later the doctor comes in and does the basic procedure and then gets the ultrasound working and when they find the baby " Well seems like its a boy and because of this and your situation we will consider it a high risk and have Sal on bed rest for rest of his pregnancy hoping it will help I'm sorry I wish we could do more"  the doctor explained and Sal and Larry had pure fear and worry on their faces.  Larry got up and went outside the room to call his mom. On the way home, neither one said a word and as soon as the pulled into the apartment parking lot Sal started to cry and Larry hugged him they sat like that for an hour and Sal just asks "What now". Larry just looked at the car floor and answered: "I don't know".