05

[Jughead's POV]

I couldn't believe my best friend was in jail. I just couldn't believe it. She did nothing wrong! I bet it's Blossom's fault. It doesn't make any sense, Cheryl just so happened to be there when Sheriff Keller found Jingle Jangle in Toni's backpack.

I have to find out how to get Toni out of jail. And I have to talk to my dad because of how Sweet Pea and Fangs embarrassed me out there. Nobody embarrass Jughead Jones. NOBODY!

[Cheryl's POV]

I sat on the bleachers on my phone, Toni would hopefully call me back any second. Luckily, nobody was here, they were all in class. Yes, I was ditching but I think I've got damn good reason. My best friend AKA crush, was just framed and arrested.

"Cheryl!" Heather walked in. Ugh! Can't she just leave me the hell alone already!

"Uck, what do you want, Heather?!" I snapped as she walked towards me. She just smirked.

"Why someone is feeling sassy today." She sat by me and I scooted over. I don't know why but I noticed her backpack was slightly ajar.

"So what's a pretty lady like you doing all alone?" She flirted and I couldn't help but grimace in disgust. I only liked Toni's flirting. Even if it may have not been on purpose.

"Well my best friend was arrested." I said. "Now is that all?" I went into a full HBIC mode.

She looked into my eyes and down at my lips before leaning into kiss me, I leaned back. "What the hell are you doing?!" I asked, in shock.

"Come on babe, you know you want me." Heather then touched my thigh.

"No I don't. Now I suggest you get the hell away from me." I said and moved her hand from my thigh.

"Whatever, babe you will be mine." She winked and then got up and left but before she left. I noticed something that looked like a Pixy Stick. But I knew it wasn't. It was the same thing that was in Toni's backpack.

Holy crap.

[Toni's POV]

"Alright, time for your phone call, Topaz." Minetta said and lead me to where the phones where. I sighed and dialed the first number that came to mind. Cheryl's.

Ring... Ring... Ring...

"Hello?"

"Cheryl?" I smiled at her name. Even though it had been running through my mind all day.

"Toni!" She sounded happy. "Oh my god! You called!" I arched my eyebrows.

"Of course, I called. You're my best friend." I said, and she giggled on the other end of the line.

"I missed your voice." She said, to which I smiled. "Hell, I miss you."

"I miss you too, Bombshell." I fiddled with my hand. "So how are things over there? Good, I hope."

"Well I think I've got a lead on your case!" Cheryl said. "I think I know who the crook that stuck Jingle Jangle in your bag is."

"Who?"

"Heather."

I almost choked on my own saliva. "W-what?!"

"Yeah," She said. "I saw some Jingle Jangle in her bag today. And I think I've got an idea on how to find out for sure."

"How?"

"You'll see." I could feel her smirk on the other line.

Oh no.

[Cheryl's POV]

"Heather!" I said and approached the crook who was by her locker.

She smirked as soon as she saw me. "Bombshell, change your mind yet?" Hold on, she knows Toni only calls me that. Oh, she came to play.

"Why yes I have." I had to smirk, to not seem so obvious. "Why don't I come by your house today? Say... 5?"

"Why I think I can arrange that."