06

[Cheryl's POV]

The fact that Heather fell for it, gave me a confidence boost. I can't believe someone like her this simple plan.

"So this is my house." Heather smirked as well walked in together. "But I'm sure you'll be here a lot, so you'll get used to it." It took every single bone in my body not to roll my eyes at her antics. I just faked a smile, what else could I do?

"It's nice." I lied. This place was horrible, at least compared to Thistlehouse. We walked up the stairs and to her room. I set my backpack down on the floor.

"So, can I get you anything?" She asked. Perfect.

I nodded. "Sure, I haven't really eaten much anything."

"Oh, why not?" She asks. "Because of Toni, I presume." After she said that, I nodded.

"Well, I'll be back. Get comfortable, Cher." She winked and then exited to go and make us something to eat.

I looked around her room, trying not to make a mess. I looked through her drawers for any trace of Jingle Jangle and then, I saw it. It was in the drawer of her desk.

I couldn't help but smirk.

[Heather's POV]

Cheryl Blossom is in my room right now! Ha, ha! I'd knew I'd be able to steal her away from Toni Topaz! But I guess I couldn't have done much without Reggie and Josie's help. But, I'll deal with that later. Now that I wooed the girl, I was free. Free to do whatever I want.

I grabbed us some chips and stuff. I took the tray back to the room but when I What I saw made my heart drop.

Cheryl was holding the envelope with Jingle Jangle in it.

"Cheryl?" I asked, wearily. "Wha...what?"

"You know you're not as smart as you think, Heather." She stated. It wasn't a lie. I should have hid it good. "Now, you might think you're going to get away with this, but you're not. You deserve to burn for what you did to Toni. But, don't worry, you won't get away with it." By now she was smirking.

"Oh yeah?" I snickered. "And What are you going to do about, Blossom?"

Her smirk got bigger than we both heard a bang on the front.

"It's Sheriff Keller, open up!" Crap. The Sheriff was here. I looked back at Cheryl.

"Face it, it's over, Heather."

Suddenly there was a crash in the front and footsteps coming over to my room. Sheriff Keller walked in.

"Sheriff, What can I do for you?" I asked, trying to sound as innocent as possible.

"Heather Travis, you're under arrest for Jingle Jangle. Anything you can and say, will be used against you." He said, his voice showing no sign of mercy. He grabbed his cuffs and then cuffed me, I looked back up at Cheryl who had her arms crossed. She was smirking.

"Bye, bye, Heather." The red head said as the Keller dragged me out of my room.

[Toni's POV]

"So you've been crush on Cheryl Blossom for the past 7 years?" Casey asked me, looking at the playing cards in her hand.

I nodded. "Yeah, and I somehow still managed to keep it a secret."

"That takes guts, kid." She scoffed and I rolled my eyes. I don't know why she calls me kid, she's only 3 years older than me.

"Topaz, phone call." Minetta said, walking up to mine and Casey's cell and opening the gate.

'Cheryl?! Could Cheryl be calling me?' I thought, I tried to hide the excited expression on my face and I saw managed to hide it pretty well.

Minetta led me to the phones, Where I answered it. "Hello?"

"TT!" Cheryl. It's been almost... a day, I think, or at least that's what it felt like, since I had last spoken to her and I missed her every passing second.

"Cher, you called?" I asked, smiling at the thought of Cheryl. Her beautiful, beautiful smile and her long red hair the would draped around her shoulders.

"Of course!" She said. "And I wanted to let you know that Heather's been taken care of."

I was shocked at this. "Wait, really? H-how?"

I could feel her smirk. "That's for me to know... and for you to not worry about."

She did something. I know she did. Maybe she killed her... oh god! "You didn't kill her, did you?" I made sure to lower my voice in order for me not to alert any guards.

"Oh god, no!" She laughed. "I want her to suffer for all the pain she has caused you and me. Death would be the easy way out."

"Well... that's true. So how are things back over there?" I asked.

"Fine!" Cheryl stated. "Just fine. Except the fact that I'm missing you every 5 seconds."

"Aw, I miss you too, Bombshell." I smiled, even though I knew she couldn't see me. But it's almost like we felt each other's energy. Like we knew what we were doing. She's currently laying upside down on her bed.

[Cheryl's POV]

I turned right side up from my bed saying being upside down made me dizzy. "See you later, Cha-Cha."

"See ya later, Bombshell." She said and with that, we hung up.

Things were okay... I still had to get Toni out of jail but at least we didn't have to deal with Heather any more. Or at least that's what I thought.