how you met

"Hey y/n Eddie is always talking about how he loves you, but how did you meet him?" Venom asked from Eddie's shoulder

"Well I guess we met when i-" Eddie started but was interrupted by venom who glared at him.

"I asked Y/n pussy!not you!" Her growled "go on short stack"

"Okay so I was walking out of a blind date ,my sister Mies put me with, because he was only staring at other girls I decided to leave. When I was walking onto the street this dude, almost hit me." You said pulling on Eddie's arm making him yelp.

"Well you were so tiny how could I have seen you?!" He said giving you a quick peck before feeding venom a tater tot.

"Well anyway I glared at him and he just looked at me while I was yelling at him. Then he said the most random thing at that moment!"

"I said 'your cute but someone so small shouldn't be alone. Would you like a ride?' " Eddie said resting his elbow on your head and taking a drink of coffee.

"  Because I, was already pissed at my 'date', I blushed and agreed. A few days later after giving me rides almost everywhere he asked me out and we started dating after a couple months of going on dates and getting to know each other. Then he got his parasite...(waiting for outburst)...and saved the world. Soon after, he decided proposed. You know that because you called him a pussy for wearing a bow tie." You finished taking a drink of you overly sweetened coffee.

"I remember that! That's when you gave me a kiss too!" Venom said nuzzling into your cheek

"Wait, why didn't you get mad at her when she called you a parasite?" Eddie asked tapping his fingers on the counter.

"She is a lady, she's nice to me and feeds me Oreos when your sleeping!" Venom laughed

"That explains why he is always hyper this morning!" Eddie pouted before eating the last tot.

" Hey that was mine you noodle armed mother fucker!" Venom growled before putting eddies head in his mouth

"Venom no sto--" you tried to say with a straight face but you burst out laughing taking millions of pictures and videos while Eddie's arms punched and pushed at venom to try and get him off.

After 5 minutes of coaxing venom to let go of Eddie's head with tater tots and Oreos he let go and all of you ended up taking a nap together with venom looking like a puppy curled up in a ball.

~~~
Okay so I think this is too
Short but I don't have any idea's
Please comment and give me idea's
~   -_ARI_-