christmas

You where at your house watching hallmark and one of its sappy love story movies. You then got a text from Eddie and opened you message box.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eddie: hey wanna come over for Christmas

You: sure I've got nothing else to do.

Eddie: cool you can also help explain Santa and reindeer to venom with me.

You: lol okay see you in 5 minutes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  You put shoes on you walked to the apartment across the street. Climbing up about 3 flights of stairs you made to his apartment. Knocking, it took a couple of seconds for Eddie to open the door.

"Hey babe!" Eddie said pulling you into a hug.

"What shaking baby!"  Venom said appearing with antlers.

"What's up honey and venom." You said kissing Eddie  and pecking venom on the forehead.

As you walked in you took off your coat and hung it on the coat rack. You then heard gun shots and jumped before relishing it was just the best Christmas movie ever. Die Hard. When sat on the couch and took off your shoes then looked up at Eddie who had leaned on the back of the couch.

"Do you smell smoke?" you asked sniffing the air.

"Dammit Eddie you burned my tater tots!!!!" venom cried biting Eddie and shaking his head making Eddie scream in pain.

"Hey V I can save your tots just give me 30 minutes, okay" you cooed to venom making him calm and stop biting Eddie.

Telling Eddie to sit his ass down you threw the burnt tots away and made new ones with a cheese filling. Venom had never had cheese but somehow you knew he would like them.
About 10 minutes later everyone heard the loud buzzer go off and both Eddie and you went to get the pan.

"Okay V open wide and enjoy!" you said putting the hot pan on the stove grabbing a tots and popping it in venom's mouth. "So...how is it?"

"Oh my god what is in this!!! It tastes like human heads, chocolate,  and tots rolled up with candy inside!!!" venom said before eating half the tray.

~~time skip to explaining Christmas to venom~~

"Wait so its tradition for people to let a fat man watch them all year, come into their house without asking, eat their food and just be okay with that!" venom said with a confused look

"No he is magic and leaves gifts. And he only eats cookies from here. Nothing else." Eddie says holding the bridge of his nose.

"You know what I will just look it up on Eddie's phone when he is sleeping. Right now I'm going to bed." venom said disappearing into Eddie

Yawning yourself you put milk in a cup, cookies on a plate and walked into Eddie's bed room. Crawling into Eddie's bed soon followed by Eddie himself. Smiling as he pulled you closer to him by your waist you curled into a ball and let him spoon you before both of you fell asleep with visions of sugar plums dancing in your head.