secrets are ticklish

Eddie invited me over to his apartment for a game night with him and venom.
When he sent the text my cheeks slightly burned and I started to make high pitch screeching sounds, rolling on my couch then onto the floor, fangirling.
My name is Y/n. If you don't already know I might have a teensy weensy gigantic crush on Eddie and his cute parasite, Venom.

×××%v%×××time skip×××

I knocked on the door quickly making my h/l h/c hair frame my s/t face.
(S/t= skin tone...ex; pale)((<<me tho))
Eddie opened the door smiling as he saw me, but didn't offer a hug like usual...hm.

"What game do you want to pl--" Eddie started but was interrupted by you.

"Dude, Spag-Eddie, both you and venom know it's Pokemon on your Nintendo switch." I said calling him his nick name.

"Hey potato. Did Eddie tell you his secr--" venom said coming out of Eddie's shoulder but quickly being shoved back.....inside of his shoulder.

"Your keeping a secret from me Edward." I said with a British accent. 

×××3 person veiw×××

"W-what no don't be silly, Y/n." He stuttered blushing a bit.

While he was stuttering, rubbing the back of his neck and blushing you wrapped your arms around his waist making him freeze. Smirking devilishly you started to tickle his side's making him sputter and snort.

"Y-y/n stop!! I'm gonna pee!!!" He said laughing and jerking around trying to find cover from your slim hands.

"Tell me your secrets!" You laughed pouncing on him as he fell to the floor.

Soon venom came out and helped Eddie pin you.
Eddie was now softly sitting atop you with his venom arms pinning your wrists. Venom had his head out again showing his thousands of pointy teeth.
You stared up at him blushing deeply, a slight hint of love and fear in your eyes. 

"What's wrong dollface. -gasp- are you afraid of us" venom says his scary smile disappearing being replaced with a sad look. ((Omg imagine a sad venom...poor baby))

Eddie got off of you and looked at you with a sad face.
"Are you scared of us,y/n?" Eddie asked looking down at the floor.

"What! No Eddie your my best friends!" You cried shooting a hand out towards venom, softly petting his head as he purrs. "And I love you." You thought you said in your head.

"You love us?" Eddie and venom asked at the same time.

Covering your face with your hands you blushed madly fearing you had ruined your friendship. Taking your hands away slowly you nodded.
Suddenly a soft pair of warm lips collided with yours.
"Good, cause I love you too" Eddie said breaking the kiss.

As soon as he caught his breath he attacked your side's and stomach with his fingers making you wither and jerk around while gasping, laughing and snorting.
"You let your guard down sugar lips!" Venom yelled dragging his tongue across your laughing face as you quickly scrunched it up.

"EEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" You screamed.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I would like to thank @zamura55 for this amazing request!! Follow her follow me vote and comment(good) things.
Stay crazy

~     -_ARI_-