Baby venom »«part 2»«

It's been a week since Eddie had accidentally turned venom into a baby symbiote. Venom was rapidly growing so you didn't think it would be long until he would need to be connected with Eddie again.

  Bad thing about him growing up though is he was teething and had learned to crawl, stick to walls, and walk. So the house has been getting torn up.

"Venom get your ass off the ceiling!" Y/ n screeched frantically jumping trying to reach the black blob that was dragging his tongue along the ceiling.

"Nooo, we won't!" Venom giggled back. Oh did I mention he's talking now too, and also saying we again.

"Do you want me to call your father? Is that what you want?" Y/ n said just sitting on the floor and rubbing her temples.

"Yes!" Was all she heard before she felt teeth pinch the top of her head and a black slime seep over her face.

  Dialing her emergency contact she put it on speaker remembering where the button was, since she couldn't see. Raising the phone into the air close to the symbiotes face.

"Hello?" Eddie answered.

"Dad, you'll never beweave what mom said. She sad AAASSSSSSS" venom said making sure he could savor the feeling of saying a ' bad word'.

"Venom don't say that, and I assume your on your mom's face so get off before she dies!" Eddie scolded before hearing a load gasp.

"Don't worry honey, I am nearly home just have another block." Eddie said with a light chuckle.

"You better be, I want to cuddle and so does your son" she laughed as venom started chewing on Eddie's shoes.

"Okay okay I will pick up some food on the way over. Bye babe" Eddie said before hanging up.

"Make sure you drool on his pillow ok Baby V?" Y/ n said getting up and grabbing Eddie's pillow from their room and yeeting it at the blob on the floor.

"Eeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh" venom screeched as it fell on him.

"...." 

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!"

"..."

"SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH

"Why..."