super cutie

This pic is not mine how ever the super hero is of my creation

You are a super hero. Well you think you are. You can turn into a wolf or just be a neko(half human half what ever animal). You super hero suit is like the pick a above and in that pic you are in your neko form. You usually fight crime in you neko form but when you need to you can turn into your wolf form and kill everything.

~~~time skip after fighting some crime *insert fighting noises* ~~~

"Eddie look it's a puppy! Oh no it's limping!" A deep and raspy voice said. You had just ran away from a gang or thugs and were losing a lot of blood from you leg fast.

"Can we keep her!" The voice asked this Eddie guy before you blacked out a fell. Soon you felt someone pick up you limp wolf body and then you felt wind in you fur.

Time skip cause who wants to READ about swinging

When you awoke you were in you human form on a couch. Slowly getting up you winced at the pain in your leg ,which had been bandaged.

"Yay the tater tots are done!!" The raspy voice yelled in excitement.

"I want tater tots..." You said stepping into the door way of the kitchen. Your voice was quiet and scratchy but it soon went away but you saying something made a man and a weird black blob jump and turn your way.

"Who are you and what have you done with B.B.!!" the blob yelped

"V, calm down we can handle this hott-- I mean cat burglar " the man said putting down the coffee he was drinking.

"Cat! Where?! Can I eat it or maybe just bite off a leg!?" You said turning back into your wolf form to excited about the cat to care who saw you change.

Realising you weren't alone you stopped running in circles and turned back into a human "I am not a burglar sir and...blob of jelly...I just want to go home" you growled looking at them.

"So your B.B. your really cute when your a human!! Eddie we can keep her as a pet for--" 'venom' said before the Eddie guy slapped his mouth.

"No Eddie she is a human being and we will not keep her as a pet for WHATEVER reason you want her for!" Eddie said before turning to you

"What is your name hot stuff?" Eddie said leaning down to your height. "Mine is Eddie and this is venom."

"Hey cutie " venom said winking before slowly eating tater tots.

"My name is y/n l/n but my super hero name is 'white wolf' as fans call me" you shrug putting your high heels on before turning into a wolf and jumping put of the open kitchen window and landing on a garbage can. "Call me!" You howled as a paper fluttered in front of Eddie and venom faces.

"She's a super cutie! We should totally bang her now!" Venom laughed looking at up the phone number

~~~
I got bored so I used the super hero I made up in this chapter
Hope you guys like it

Eighth grade me is so CRINDGY I'm fucking crying!! -edit April 10, 2020 (1:08 am)