Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I did not create Adventure Time, I just created this story, none of the characters are mine either.

This is the first story I have ever wrote so it probably wont be great. but I hope you like it anyway, If you see any mistakes please tell me and I will fix them.

(b/f) = breakfast food, (f/n) = friends name, (o/f/n) = other friends name, (o/o/f/n) = other other friends name.

                                                          Your Pov

You wake up looking at the familiar gray ceiling in the Orphanage, and the sound of other girls talking. You know most of there names but you aren't really friends with any of them. You had a group of friends but they stayed in a different room. After your parents died when you were 5 you didn't have any other family members that could take you so you ended up here, and you mostly stayed to yourself. You were taken from your thoughts when Lauren (one of the caretakers) walked in,

"Girls, it's time for breakfast." she said holding the door open,

 You got off the small rickety bed and dug through your bag underneath, You put on a shirt and some shorts. All of the girls wore the same thing for the most part, some of the shirts are different colors though. You stood up and followed the other girls down the hall and into the dining area. You got in line along with everyone else, there were other kids in here from different rooms, some of which were already eating. When it was your turn you got (b/f) and (b/f). You head over to the table that you see your friends sitting at, You sit down next to (f/n).

 She was talking to (o/f/n) and (o/o/f/n), you were all friends and you usually stayed together. (f/n) was the oldest in your group and was 17 almost 18 when she could escape this place. She was always talking about how 'unfashionable' the clothes here were and about how there weren't any hot guys here. she was really nice though, and sometimes pretty annoying. She also really really doesn't like bugs, You remember one time when you guys were in the courtyard and you found a bombardier beetle. You showed it (f/n) .

                                                           Flash back

"That's disgusting." she said glancing down at it before looking back at the flower she was holding,

"Ok, but guess what?" you said excitedly,

"What?" she said seemingly disinterested

"They can spew boiling liquid out of there butts!" You said smiling

You will still never forget the look of horror and disgust plastered on her face as she looked down at it again. (sadly I learned that the hard way....and I also learned not to pick up beetles unless you know what there capable of.) 

                                                        End of flash back

(o/f/n) is 16, Shes really smart and she loves math, how? You don't think you'll ever understand. One time  She made an entire math problem on how many automobiles vs people passed by the street in an hour. (o/o/f/n) is the youngest, She's 15 and she always has a smile on her face, Shes out going and looks on the bright side of things. Then there's You, your 3 months older than (o/o/f/n), and you love bugs and exploring. ( I'm sorry if you don't like these things, you can just pretend that you don't like them if you want to.)

You kept eating while they argued about who knows what, You wonder when you are going to finish the flower crown you started making with (f/n). After breakfast you are allowed to go outside in the court yard for 20 min, that's your favorite thing to do here, Unlike most of the other girls your age you don't really care about makeup and clothes, you prefer the wind in your hair and the adventure in your soul. You also don't really like hanging out with any of the guys, most of them are annoying, and it just makes you....uncomfortable. 

You finish eating before your friends and head outside, usually you wait for them but today you just wanted to be by yourself, plus they will probably be arguing about whatever it is there arguing about for the next thirty minutes. You walked  along the edge of the tall fence staring longingly into the dense forest of trees and bushes, One side of the courtyard backed up on a forest and a small road on the far end, the rest was just the orphanage.

 You watch an ant as she marched by carrying a crumb, You wished you could march freely and explore like her, you followed her until you noticed a small hole in the bottom of the fence, a lot of thoughts ran through your head in that instant, thoughts like 'explore' 'adventure' 'freedom', your not sure why but you waited for one of the caretakers to come out. after a while  you saw one walking out, you waited.

"Time to come in"they said walking back inside,

When everyone started filing back inside you grabbed a hold of the bottom of the fence and pulled making it big enough for you to squeeze through, then you tried to mold it back to its original shape so no one would notice. You headed inside, You weren't really sure what you would do now that you could leave,  Maybe you could just leave for 10 or 15 minutes everyday, or leave forever? No, there's no where for me to go. you thought as you went inside taking one last glace at the fence where the hole was before walking through the open door.

 For the rest of the day all you could think about was what you would do with this new 'door' so to speak. Where would you even go if you ran away, would you comeback you would have to, a 15 year old cant do much by themselves, you thought. At the end of the day you fell asleep thinking about escaping this place.

You wake up and yawn before turning over prepared to go back to sleep when you remember the hole, you jump out of bed noting that everyone else was still in bed or whispering to someone else. You throw on your clothes and  wait for Lauren to come in, slowly everyone else wakes up and puts there clothes on. You stand up just as Lauren walks in,

"Time for breakfast." she says holding the door open

You were the first one out the door following Lauren to the dining area. You get in line and get (b/f) and (b/f). you walk over to the table your friends were sitting at and start shoveling your food in your mouth,

"Are you ok?" (o/o/f/n asked  looking worried,

"Yup!" you reply giving her a big smile

"If you say so." she says putting a spoonful of food in her mouth,

When you finish eating you wait patiently for them to open the door to the courtyard, You turned when someone sat down next to you, Mia, Sara and Leo ( the new boy) were sitting there, Mia and Sara were really annoying. they started talking about how exciting it is when new people come, you don't find it exciting, in fact you feel bad for anyone that ends up here. You looked back over at the door and saw one of the care takers walking over to it. 

When they opened it you hopped up put your dishes in the sink and walked out the door as fast as you could. When you got outside you bee lined straight for the hole in the fence, when you found it you looked behind you to make sure no one else came outside yet, when you made sure the coast was clear you pulled the fence up again and squeezed through it, you didn't bother covering your tracks because you would be back in 10 minutes or so. You ran behind a tree and took a breath of freedom.

I hope you liked this chapter, I had a lot of fun writing it. XD