Chapter 2

I kind of gave up on writing this cause I didn't think anybody was going to read it, but apparently there are a few people who have read the first chapter so I'm going to finish writing it. 

Y/c - your country

                                                        Your pov

    You peek out from behind the tree to see a few people walk out into the courtyard, you crouch down and head further into the brush until you can't be seen. Then you stand up and start running  taking note of specific things around you so you wont get lost on your way back. You get a good 5 minutes away, as you start to feel a rush of excitement running through your veins. 

   You look around and notice a sparrow guarding his two chicks, and you long for there freedom. You keep walking and soon you come across a deer trail running next to a thin river. You follow it until you hear something to your left, you go in the direction of the sound and see the tail end of a deer running deeper into the woods.  

     Then you notice that you wandered into a clearing, there were small rocks surrounding a puddle the size of a mini pool close to one of the trees. You walk over to it and look down at it's crystal clear surface, you notice that you don't have a reflection. Confused and curious you reach down and touch the cool clear surface of the water, it feels  light almost like air and when you pull your hand back it wasn't wet.

    'Am I dreaming?' you think as you stare into the mesmerizing puddle, You stand up and take a step forward while still looking into the beautiful pool. You trip over a rock and you see the puddle getting closer as you draw nearer until you collided with the surface of the water making a soft "plop" before disappearing under the water as the puddle drys up behind you.

                                                        Finn pov

"Finn, there's someone in the middle of the lake over there!" Jake said calling me over to him as he pointed off into the distance,

"What!? Are they ok?" I asked confused as I splashed through the shallow water over to him,

"I don't know." he said as he stretched over to the place he pointed at,

I was full of anticipation as I watched Jake land on a small island in the middle of the lake.

"Its a girl... and she looks human." Jake said yelling over to me

"What?!" I yelled shocked as I took a minute to process what I just heard, I started wading through the water until it got deep enough that I could swim over to where they were.

"Ok, calm down dude, I think shes unconscious so we should bring her to PB." Jake said stretching into a bed,

    I picked her up bridal style and was surprised to find how little she weighed, I sat her down on Jake before I hopped up next to her to make sure she didn't fall off as Jake stretched his limbs really tall and skinny so he could walk over the lake and to the candy kingdom. I couldn't help but look at her, 'I wonder where she came from, and how she ended up unconscious in the middle of lake Selezon?' I thought.

PB pov

"Peppermint butler can you bring me a glass of water?" I ask pouring a mixture into a flask,

"Yes princess." Peppermint butler said shuffling over to the door,

'knock knock knock'

"Finn?" Peppermint butler asked opening the door,

"Hi Peppermint butler, we need to speak with PB." Finn said stepping inside, 

"Yes Finn what is, it better be important because I'm working on something very important." I said setting down the flask and looking at him expectantly.

"Well...um.." he said before I interrupted,

"Well what?" I asked realizing this might actually be something important,

"We found another human." he said looking me dead in the eyes,

"What!? Where is he?!" I ask shocked

"Well actually shes a her and we think shes unconscious or something." Jake said stepping inside from the hallway.

Your pov

You wake up with a throbbing pain in your head, you groan and roll over pulling the blankets over your head, you feel something on your left arm though.

"Oh, your awake."

 You hear a voice say, you open your eyes and pull the blanket off your head revealing a pink ceiling instead of the familiar gray one. 'Now I'm confused.' you think, then memories of the puddle came flooding back into your mind, you look over at your left arm and see an iv in your arm, then you look over at your right and see a pink chick looking at you, 'What is going on?' you think.

"Are you Pink?" you ask in confusion,

"Yes?" she answered confused

'Am I hallucinating or am I dreaming?' you wondered.

"People aren't supposed to be pink." You state matter of factly

"Well I'm not a human." she answered shrugging

'Iv been abducted by aliens. Or, I'm still dreaming?'  You wonder now thoroughly confused.

"Well are you an alien?" you ask slightly dreading the answer

"No, I'm the princess of the Candy Kingdom." she said

"The Candy Kingdom?" you repeat

"Yes." she said 

"That's not a place in (y/c)." you answer not sure whats real at this point

"Mmm this is the Land of Ooo." she said concerned

you look down at your hands half expecting to see tentacles instead.

"Ok..." you answer deciding to roll with it.

"Why am I in a hospital?" you ask looking around the hallway like room

"Finn and Jake found you unconscious in lake Selezon, You've been out for three days." she stated

you stare at her to see if shes joking before realizing shes serious. "Three WHOLE days?" You ask trying to confirm what she just said was true.

"Yeah, all of us are pretty shocked to see another human. We thought Finn was the last one." she said chuckling to herself

You stare at her trying to process the first thing she said.

"I'm the only other human!?!?!" you practically scream in shock

"Yes?" she answered looking at you worriedly

"Do you remember your name?" she asked concerned

"Yes I remember my name, Its y/n, I don't have Amnesia." you said

"Ok, good, its nice to meet you y/n, I'm Princess Bubble Gum, but you can call me PB for short. Oh, I'll go get Finn and Jake." PB said starting to walk off

"Wait, who are they?" you ask still taking in all this new information

"There the ones that found you in Lake Selezon. You'll be staying with them until we can make other arrangements." she said before continuing to the end off the hall and out two doors.

'Oh yeah, she told me Finn was the only other human, apparently, and they both saved me from Lake Selezon. I must have forgotten with everything else on my mind.... Also what is going on? and staying with two boys one of which isn't even human did NOT sound fun. What have I gotten my self into?' you wonder closing your eyes.

I also would like to thank sillytillybanana for voting on the first chapter. XD