A surprise swirl

This was the day that everything changed. On May 5th , I was still mad at Dj and crying so my bestfriend decided to text Dj on instagram ,asking him why I'm crying and that he did me bold as she was texting him we were at the studio at the time ,Dj replies back asking my bestfriend to call him. Seconds pass she finally called him as they were having a conversation I overheard him saying I didn't do nun to her and that he didn't know what was going on , minutes go by she finally hung up. Remind you we at the studio for sharla and bestie cause they were supporting they boyfriend , as everything was in motion I look up to see happy ,support , and care. I started crying again asking my friends where did I go wrong at ? Why me ? Knowing me I always been dramatic. My friends was telling me that I'm going to be good and everything else , so after a few hours at the studio it was time to leave we went to my bestfriend house at like 3am something like that , I texted Dj asking where he was at because we all was trying to leave the house again , he texts back and says home so I told him I'm coming over and I'm ready and he like ready for what,  acting as he didn't know I was talking about (my virginity)
So I said you'll just see. I calls my bestfriend asking him if he could drop us off to our destinations he came right away so I got dropped off first as I'm getting out the car I hear my friends saying (don't be scared ) I'm laughing trynna play it off as if I wasn't scared. Dj opens the door we go straight up stairs we smiling and laughing I'm acting shy as if he was a stranger I know sound corny right but it's true , so Dj pulls me closer and said to me I wanna eat you so I start giggling he starts to pull my pants down in my head I'm like just call Jonny and tell him to turn around and tell Dj it's a family emergency but I also was thinking like you can't back down this what u came for. He puts his tongue down there and started to go crazy I'm holding the bed trying to  resist from running , he lift his head up and started unzipping his pants so I'm looking at him like are u serious u really think I can handle that monster. Dj started to put it in I kept saying wait and noo , but that's wasn't working he started stroking a couple times from the front as if I was a pro , I can't lie I did have to put my big girl panties on and take it like a g omg it was feeling so good I was pulling him closer letting him know that I wanted more. Finally after the best/bad day it end it with something so special to me that I will always remember, I was so tired that i fell asleep as if I took a Advil. The next morning.....