Trust , loyalty, honor

A month pass things were heating up. One day I decided to have a Lil get together at my house , all my friends was there so they invited a couple of people but the one I remembered was Shaun he came just to have fun I guess . Later that day Shaun first love was blowing up his phone as if she had his location so Shaun goes live on Instagram and his first love was throwing shots basically saying tell her and her bestfriend to come out side so after my bestfriend and I saw what she said we instantly flew down the stairs ,we goes outside waiting on girly to pull up we didn't see her so we went back inside waiting for her , a car comes down the street blowing and blowing so I'm thinking like that must be her so Shaun comes running down the stairs fighting my bestfriend and I so that we couldn't get out the door lol my bestfriend pushed his skinny ass out the way , so we out side the girl gets out the car and started questioning Shaun like y'all fucked ? This who u wanna be with ? I don't understand why u keep being with her ? So I'm laughing at her because I felt the same way when Dj kept texting and buying her shit so I guess the shit vice verse, my friends like near her ass she came to your house trynna be disrespectful , I wasn't really paying them attention ... Shaun grabbed the girl pushing her into the car she like I'm not leaving if you not coming with me saying lil  shit like that so they finally get in the car and pulled off but they had to come back cause Shaun friend needed a boost so they just sitting there waiting for the car to boost up so whole time I'm thinking like I should beat this bitch ass so, I open her car door asking if she wanted to fight ... she got out the car next thing you know I start digging in her shit I'm not gone lie I got tired then she started digging in my shit back then I snapped back to Reality and started getting back in action after the fight was over  ,Shaun and his girl gets back in the car as they pulled off she ran over my friend foot leaving her limping, oh yeah my quick weave came out so I had to redo it that same night so my mother wouldn't notice. The next day Dj has saw the fight and everything so i knew he probably was gone done with me. I gets a text from my brother saying him and Dj was coming over that night , they finally showed up I opened the door and let them in Dj sits on the couch , everybody just talking and talking , I look over and see Dj looking at me so I'm thinking like wtf wrong with Nigga so I didn't really pay it no mind ,like 10 mins later I looked at Dj again he still was looking at me so I turned my head all I hear is my friend saying run,run ,run cardi lol I got up so fast and flew up them stairs as if I saw a ghost in the light ,as I was trynna run in my this Nigga run up there behind me in punched a whole in my wall so I'm like omg are you serious I was so heated with so much anger I didn't even wanna be bothered no more. After that situation we went into my mother room and that's when Dj started asking what happened the night before with shaun and his first-love, I told him everything that happened and that I apologize and that I understand if he wanted to leave me alone we started hugging idk if he forgave me or just wanted to eat my pussy but I was with both. When the truth finally comes out.....