CHAPTER 1 ✔️

Xaviar's pov

Its 3am, im angry and exhausted, it feels like the weight of the world is on my shoulders. When my mother passed away 3 years ago I lost hope and faith in god, because she was the only person that ever brought happiness to my life. Now she's gone nothing has been the same ever since.

I had a girlfriend who I cared for a bit but she would always call me a beast because I was abusive when my mother died and I was always drunk, she never really loved me and I never loved her, she was just a distraction but it didn't work.

I became known as the Italian mafia, in New York, I started it after I left my father, but he still remains the Italian mafia in Italy but soon i'll take over and become the king.

Through the breakdown and fucked up 3 years of my life, I started over drinking and now its become a habit.

I went to one of my bars, as I walked in I saw this bartender and had a dayjavoo the second I saw her but I didn't worry much about it, so I walked to the bar stand.

"What can I get you?"

She asked but her eyes wont on me since she was busy organising the drinks and cleaning the place.

"7 shots taquilla and 2 beers"

she turned to me with a nod and weeks smile, she went to get the order done and that's when her body caught my attention, her body from the back would have men drooling, but I cant think like this when im about to get drunk.

"Here you go the 7 shots and 2 beers" she handed me the drinks

holy shit

She had green eyes, black locks and plump lips that had a rose tint to them.

I wonder how those lips would taste

I thought taking the shots and beers, something about her was different she wasn't those flirty bartenders I always receive she was more into her work and did her job.

While she handed the drinks to me I saw her wrists they were covered with purple bruises and red marks surrounding them.

"What happened" I said not realising I was starring at her bruised wrists.

"Uh....nothing just bumping into things here and there" she fake chuckled and tried to cover her wrists by pulling her sleeves down, but I could tell she was lying.

"You new here'' I asked more like stated

"No I just work at these times" I nodded then looked away.

1 hour later

The drinks started to kick in and take effect but I didn't mind because I was already use to it.

I saw the girl leaving with her things.

I didn't even get her name

I had a slight worry about her wrists because those type of bruises form from chains or something else since mafia men use it all the time.

I followed her outside and hid in the shadows so she wouldn't see me.

Don't girls get that its fucking dangerous to walk on the streets at night especially in New York

I saw a man walking towards her but she refused to go with him and she started to fight him.

She had skills but wasn't strong enough, she kept struggling, I threw my self at the guy and punched him until he was out but before he was out he stabbed me in my lower stomach.

As I stood my vision was blurry and due to my drunkness I fell onto the hard concrete.