CHAPTER 7 ✔️

Xaviar POV

The. Fuck. Did. He. Do.

I quickly grabbed him up and then onto the couch.

I waited until he woke up.

"What the fuck did you do man" was the first thing I said

"What Nothing" he said and clearly he was still drunk

"After you fucken had 8 bottles of liquor how the fuck is that possible?"

He turned and threw up onto the ground

"You alright" I ask

"I'm fine, I was just cooling down"

"Cooling down! Your fucken wasted!"

"Why can't I quit this life and have a normal one with a wife and family"

"Land-"

"But I can't because the only way out of this is fucken death for fucks sake"

"You don't know what your saying, you always have said you love this life"

"No"

"One day you will have a fucking family! Ok"

"Yeah because all those chicks fall for murderers"

"If She loves you she won't care what you do or who you are so shut the fuck up and go take a shower" I feel like an angry dad yelling at his kid.

"Whatever their all whores and sluts and I need another drink" he said and threw up again

He was pissing me off, he never says this shit but I know he means it, he has always hated those sluts and whores and I don't blame him.

I was in need of a fight so I got up and punched Landon in the face.

Just like normal bestfriends would do right?

"Fuck was that for" he says

I punched him again so he wouldn't continue speaking.

This was quiet fu

He got up.

"I'm not doing this, I'm not gonna beat up my boss" he says and roar in laughter

Beat me up? Hah pathetic

"Fight and don't be a bitch" after that he started to get angry.

He threw his punch and I back away, we started to punch and kick and tackle each other, I threw him to the ground. I started to kick him and he got up quickly, we started to fight for about an hour and we already had bruised faces.

Our knuckles were busted with blood surrounding them, we had black eyes and my jaw hurt.

But us mafia man can take a lot.

"You still drunk" I say and now we're laying on the concrete opposite sides.

"Kinda" he says

"I'm gonna take a shower" I state

"I can't be fucked, I might as well jump in the pool and it would be enough to clean my body" clearly he was still drunk.

And we both roar in laughter, we get up and head inside, I go to my office before I go to my room, and Landon had a cigar before entering his room.

What a night and I didn't even drink

Tomorrow is the meeting to finally sell my building

I still don't know what I'm going to do with the 4 million.

Valentina POV (next day)

I was getting ready for my first day on my job, I checked the time I arrived at the restaurant.

9am yes

I headed in since I was given the keys and no one was here.

Today we have very important guest and everything must go perfectly.

I was ordered to do the job since I'm new, I hope I won't mess up.