CHAPTER 8 ✔️

Valentina POV

I checked my phone and the time is, 1:30pm, they will be coming at 2:00pm so everyone was extra cleaning everything to perfection and I decided to help.

I recently made friends with a guy that works here, his name is Trey, he has black hair, pastel blue eyes and is funny, also Italian so he helps me speak a bit.

"Everyone, they are coming any minute, now quickly finish the touches and be prepared to serve" the manager announces in a rush.

"Jade today will be serving our important guests, also make sure no one ruins anything, clear?" And we all nod.

2:00pm any minute they will walk in

They walked in, I quickly finished the touches.

"Hello, today I will be taking your orders sir, excuse me for a minute I'll be right back" I didn't look at them I quickly got my note book and went back to them.

"What would you like sir" I say to the first one looking at my notebook with a smile.

"Just a coffee" I quickly write it down

"And you sir" I said and looked up at a guy will tattoos and piercings all over, but I couldn't see his eyes because he was wearing shades.

"Well, well, just latte" he smiles

"What would you like sir" I say not looking at the guy waiting for him to say his order.

"Append coffee tesoro " (just coffee darling)

"Uh I don't speak Italian" when I removed the notepad I payed eyes on, Xaviar?.

What the duck was he doing here?!

"Coffee darling, having a hard time writing it down?"

"Uh sorry sir"

I quickly wrote it down and left to get their orders,.

Also what the fuck on earth is he doing here!

Is he important?

He owns the hotel you sleep in, he's probably a millionaire or billionaire.

I don't give a fuck if he's the richest man on earth why is he here.

I took the two coffees and a latte on the tray to the men.

"Here you do sir a regular coffee" I hand the first man and avoid eye contact with Xaviar.

"And a latte for you sir" I hand the tattooed guy and smile.

"A regular coffee, sir" i put it in front of Xaviar still avoiding eye contact.

"Is there anything else you would like" I ask

"No we're good thank you" the tattooed guy says and I nod my head and leave, just then I felt my arm being grabbed.

Xaviar POV

"Excuse me men" I say and get up I follow Valentina until the back and grab her arm.

Damn she looks hot from the back

She quickly turned around ready to kick me, but then when she saw me she didn't care.

"Xaviar you scared me- what are you doing" she furrows her brows

"I came to apologize since I didn't for your help, the other day" I never apologize.

"Why are you following me" she looks mad and it's cute.